Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo   I love that blouse. If I had smaller shoulders. . . . I might have to have that. . . Alas, I have shoulders like a linebacker and that would make them look even bigger.  It's so pretty.

Respected Contributor

Sundance has some really nice women's belts.  I like the wool embroidered ones.  They also have some leather w/silver and turquoise embellishments, but not too gawdy looking.  I also like the hat the one model is wearing w/the white feminine blouse.

I will have to check out their website.  Thanks.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Sundance has some really nice women's belts.  I like the wool embroidered ones.  They also have some leather w/silver and turquoise embellishments, but not too gawdy looking.  I also like the hat the one model is wearing w/the white feminine blouse.

I will have to check out their website.  Thanks.

@jellyBEAN 

I was noticing the belt that she's wearing with the second blouse that I posted. I think I might go look for it!

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 

Well my gift card is empty now! LOL  I can't do petite (pants) even though I'm short. Fortunately, or unfortunately LOL, I found the regulars!

42CF6BA5-47F5-4D98-A6C6-6806288480CC.png
They're tencel too which will make them great for the summer months!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Oh, I love the tops you bought!  So pretty!  Please post back when you get them.

I took a look at the Outlet items, and there were many tempting me....but, I just don't have the lifestyle for much of it anymore.

It's fun to look, however!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@rms1954 

Well my gift card is empty now! LOL  I can't do petite (pants) even though I'm short. Fortunately, or unfortunately LOL, I found the regulars!

42CF6BA5-47F5-4D98-A6C6-6806288480CC.png
They're tencel too which will make them great for the summer months!

Very very nice!!!  Great for summer.  I am like you -- on the short side but not a petite cuz they are too short.  I don't wear ankle or cargos.  I like my pants to be the length of pants. 

I purchased a pair somewhat similar last year and didn't receive them cuz they could not replenish their stock.  So i stalked and stalked to see if anyone returned and finally I was able to get my size.  Nice summer pant.

Image result for more than cargo pants

Honored Contributor

I think Sundance has some really beautiful clothes, etc.  HOwever, his prices are high and so is the shipping.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

This is the first item I ever purchased from Sundance when the catalogue first came out and I use it every day (long hair ladies try and find one...sterling silver!) and still as beautiful as the day I got it years and years ago. I love their unique items and quality products. You get what you pay for. Never been disappointed.

Image result for sundance catalogue hair stick prong

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I haven’t purchased from Sundance in years. I had a beautiful top and a piece of jewelry ages ago. Don’t even remember why I got rid of them. I do remember their prices being high even back then, but I did love what I ordered. Enjoy your purchases! 

Honored Contributor

@wilma 

An additional 30% comes off the posted price!! (for the outlet items)