Honored Contributor

I know I share a post yesterday about the 25% off $100 w/free S&H.  BUT BEWARE.  They have a new policy.  I recently placed an order for a hoody I wanted.  I had a chat with on-line rep about the underside of the hoody.  I wanted to know if it was lined or if the warm, fuzzy sherpa was on the inside also.  He put me on hold three times.  I was very patient with him and said not to worry I'd wait because I wanted to make sure what the item was like.  He came back and verified that both sides were the same material, the sherpa fabric.  

Today I received the hoody and lo and behold, the underside is that scratchy knit material.  So I called and explained and was told if I used the pre-paid label there would be no charge for it.  BUT they now charge $7.95 just to return an item, no matter what.  It's just called a "return charge."  Bogus.  Just thought you'd all like to know.  This is new to me.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954.  You should have asked for a supervisor and raised a ruckus.  That's just wrong after you were given misinformation.   Its not too late....

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Sundance Catalog BEWARE

[ Edited ]

Rarely order from this company unless I know the vendor's name.  Their sweaters have started to look flimsy.  I do like the look of many of the skirts.

Honored Contributor

The prices at Sundance are on the high side.  Now Robert has the nerve to charge you for a return.  I wonder if he can actually do that?  So if you return something for a different size you are charged $7.95.  Robert will be losing customers left and right.  First of all, he needs to lower his prices to gain new customers and keep some old ones.  Then he needs to lower his shipping charges.  You have to treat customers good and they will end up doubling in size. Wake up, Robert.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I have seen a few items  I would like ,but their shipping always put me off..I am glad I didn't bite after reading your comments

Valued Contributor

I have ordered some lovely jewelry and outerwear from Sundance but I don't have any luck with their tops. 

I am 5'8" and they are all cut for a much more petite woman.  The sleeves and the length overall are far too short for me.  

That's just another caution for tall women who are interested.

Honored Contributor

I took myself off their email list because the pricing and shipping were so high.  They better change their return fee or they will be the next company gone.

Honored Contributor

There was free shipping two days ago. I'm lucky. They just opened a store here so it'll be handy for returns. The store has a lot, but everything in the catalog wouldn't fit.

Honored Contributor

My only dealing with them was a call last year to find out why a Star of David was not included with their religious charms, I never really got an answer so I prefer not to do business with them  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Oostende  I have noticed a lot of their tops are too short for me, and I am petite. I hate things that show your stomach or navel when you raise your arms