Honored Contributor

Sundance Alice Cardigan Sticker Shock!

Not buying this but curious!  I would love to experience one of the Sundance stores just to see!

(Discount code on site)

Vintage-inspired and classically feminine, this hand knit, French Knot® cardigan is an artful display of delicate handstitching and floral embroidery, finished with hand-carved buttons and neckline ties. Wool. Hand wash. Imported. Sizes S (4 to 6), M (8 to 10), L (12 to 14), XL (16 to 18). Approx. 22-1/2"L. 

ALICE CARDIGAN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sundance Alice Cardigan Sticker Shock!

I'm not sure I've ever spent $400 for a wool sweater. It's interesting and some of it I like, but not the buttons. You did send me down a rabbit hole looking at some of the tops to wear at our beach house. I had to x out and tell myself it was time to go make dinner and to stop looking at clothes. Smiley Happy 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 

For the beach, I realy like the Expressians Catalog caftans!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Yea, cute . Embroidery is all the rage . I have several  nice sweaters  Falling on Snow from Anthropologie . I paid a pretty penny for those  sweaters , but this sweater from  Sundace  is a no for me at $400 .

Honored Contributor

If I really love something I buy it because I rarely purchase clothing. That way I build a wardrobe of fashions that I never tire of and can wear season after season...

That sweater is 20% off with a widely available code. Just google coupon codes for Sundance.

Trusted Contributor

I live in Dallas and am fortunate there is a Sundance store @15 min drive away. It's nice to see in person + ordering from the catalog, which I have done, their shipping prices are very high.

If the store doesn't have my size, they can order it to be shipped to their store and then I can pick it up and save on the shipping.

Before Covid, the store always had cookies, chocolate, water to eat/drink while browsing.

Respected Contributor

That would be a no for me. Wool is too scratchy on my skin and too heavy for the climate I live in. But it would go well with the prairie dresses that are popular now.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some of my favorite purchases.  Sadly no longer available.

Skating Pond Coat.

Antelope Island Top

Turn of the Century White Blouse

Honored Contributor

@vickie25 

Pretty white blouse, but I rarely need one.

Trusted Contributor

It's a beautiful sweater, but I could probably wear it only a few days out of the year.  I would consider it if I lived in a colder climate.

I was really excited when a Sundance store opened at the mall in La Jolla.  By the time I finally went to check it out was disappointed to find it had closed.