Honored Contributor

I'm always searching for inexpensive "skimpy / snug" t-shirts for layering in the summer under tops that are a bit sheer or popovers that are cut a bit too low.  This year in particular need since I'm down a size from last summer and the tees I have aren't snug enough for layering

I had been buying Hanes Cool-dri - but they don't have my "new" size in the style I want.

So - hunting around Hanes website this morning - I came across "women's cotton stretch crewneck tee." 

• Fabric: 58% cotton/37% polyester/5% spandex

They are $12 for a three pack of 2 white/1 black - short sleeve, crew neck.  20% off if you buy three of the three-packs.  Free shipping, no tax on clothing in NYC.   Total:  $29 for 9 tees.

Check them out if you're looking for inexpensive stretchy tees.

Esteemed Contributor

32 Degrees dot com has great layering tees. 

Honored Contributor

@queendiva 

Looks good!  Thanks.

I'll keep them in mind the next time I'm looking for tees.

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

Costco has sleeveless snug tanks, 

Felina Ladie's Reversible Tank set of 4, $13.99 delivery price, they may be lower in the store.  They are called reversible, not as in color but one side scoop, the other V-neck.  They are snug in fact so snug I had to go up a size lol.

Honored Contributor

I wear a cami/tee under my tops almost daily.  I used to buy from JC Penny (Worthington brand) but they roll terribly.  

I recently found at Walmart the Vasertte brand (spelling).  They are a bit shorter in length but stay put and are snug.