Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I love a variety of sandals but a constant Summer must is Espadrilles. I usually buy a new pair every 1-2 years depending on how beat up/worn they get.

I bought these a month ago as a replacement

51Yd2cUqzKL._AC_UX500_.jpg

@Chi-town girl I LOVE those! Where did you get them?

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles  - they are Vionic. Sold at Vionic website and at QVC. They are sharp but also a very nice fit/arch support, better than the typical espadrilles. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Thank you!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Finding JOY wearing Summer Dresses! I sorted my closet and donated some dresses to make room for some new.

I love color and prints, but I've been drawn to black and white dresses this season

Just rec'd the GORGEOUS white cotton dress from Target Designer event (Lisa Marie Fernandez). The fabric, design and fit exceeds the expectations for a $50 price tag. All of the cut outs are stitched so there is no unraveling, and there is a sewn in cotton liner 'mini dress' for modesty. Heart LOVE Heart

lisa-marie-fernandez-for-target-1589811452.jpg

It's a pretty dress and the optic white looks spectacular against the models skin tone! Wow!

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I have the original version of those Vionic espadrilles and I love them!  I bought them a few years ago.  I also got Iman's dress but in the palm leaf print.  I can't really wear the matching headband because I have pretty short hair, just doesn't look right but I love the dress.  When she had them a few years back I bought the leopard one.   Seems we have similar taste, I also love the white dress you bought, I am really more and more getting into maxi's.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I have the original version of those Vionic espadrilles and I love them!  I bought them a few years ago.  I also got Iman's dress but in the palm leaf print.  I can't really wear the matching headband because I have pretty short hair, just doesn't look right but I love the dress.  When she had them a few years back I bought the leopard one.   Seems we have similar taste, I also love the white dress you bought, I am really more and more getting into maxi's.

@LindaSal  - LOVE Summer dresses! If you want the Target dress, monitor the website for returns. There will be returns soon with requirement of 30 day window (Target Red Card holders get 60 days)

Do you have any of Colleen's maxi dresses? Her fashion line is very nice. She has a fashion TS next Thurs - it might be a maxi dress as she has done previous years. Or a new flowy top; something for Summer

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Check out A353124 ! I just saw it on QVC2 andI think the desert palm is right up your alley

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Check out A353124 ! I just saw it on QVC2 andI think the desert palm is right up your alley

@Andreatoo  - Good Eye!  Very nice Heart 

A353124
Attitudes by Renee Regular Border Print Duster

Honored Contributor

Nice choicesSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ♡ Summer Dresses ♡

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

@Andreatoo  - Good Eye!  Very nice Heart 

A353124
Attitudes by Renee Regular Border Print Duster

@Chi-town girl  I picked up this duster in Sunset Palm months ago, and while it is beautiful, it is too long for me, even with a wedge. I actually thought they were clearanced by now.

I am 5'5", and encourage anyone my height to order the petite. It was not available at that time, but I thought I could make it work. I also ordered one size too big, so that probably factored in. I am definitely going to have it tailored because it's beautiful, and worth keeping.😊

Palm Duster.jpg

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles  - thank you for posting a review of the Renee duster - very helpful!!!