Honored Contributor

Finding JOY wearing Summer Dresses! I sorted my closet and donated some dresses to make room for some new.

I love color and prints, but I've been drawn to black and white dresses this season

Just rec'd the GORGEOUS white cotton dress from Target Designer event (Lisa Marie Fernandez). The fabric, design and fit exceeds the expectations for a $50 price tag. All of the cut outs are stitched so there is no unraveling, and there is a sewn in cotton liner 'mini dress' for modesty. Heart LOVE Heart

lisa-marie-fernandez-for-target-1589811452.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Watching Amy hosting Curtis Stone show now. Unless she's hosting an HSN fashion show, she wears her own clothes, primarily designer dresses. Anyone recognize her dress?

Screenshot_2020-06-14-16-45-17.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I love your new dress @Chi-town girl .  It looks cool and comfortable as well as just plain pretty.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Also new for Summer, I  bought IMAN 's TSV maxi dress in black. And the upsell cardigan in white

IMAN Boho Chic Maxi Dress with Head Wrap
692-183
IMAN Boho Chic Maxi Dress with Head Wrap

IMAN Boho Chic Drape Front Cardigan
692-017
IMAN Boho Chic Drape Front Cardigan

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Finding JOY wearing Summer Dresses! I sorted my closet and donated some dresses to make room for some new.

I love color and prints, but I've been drawn to black and white dresses this season

Just rec'd the GORGEOUS white cotton dress from Target Designer event (Lisa Marie Fernandez). The fabric, design and fit exceeds the expectations for a $50 price tag. All of the cut outs are stitched so there is no unraveling, and there is a sewn in cotton liner 'mini dress' for modesty. Heart LOVE Heart

lisa-marie-fernandez-for-target-1589811452.jpg

@Chi-town girl  I LOVE everything about this look, and would wear it in a heartbeat! I didn't realize Target had such pretty dresses. I've just never thought to look at them when I shop there.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ♡ Summer Dresses ♡

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl  My daughter ordered this one by Antthony for me a few days ago, as a gift for my upcoming birthday. I'm now on the hunt for a cute pair of sandals to wear with it, but, I will wear it higher on my shoulders.😊

Antthony white dress.jpg

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Chi-town girl  My daughter ordered this one by Antthony for me a few days ago, as a gift for my upcoming birthday. I'm now on the hunt for a cute pair of sandals to wear with it, but, I will wear it higher on my shoulders.😊

Antthony white dress.jpg

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles  -  BEAUTIFUL dress Heart let us know when you find your new sandals

I have these IMAN sandals added to my wishlist.  I love the black/white colorblock

IMAN Boho Chic Colorblock Sandal
700-593
IMAN Boho Chic Colorblock Sandal

Honored Contributor

I love a variety of sandals but a constant Summer must is Espadrilles. I usually buy a new pair every 1-2 years depending on how beat up/worn they get.

I bought these a month ago as a replacement

51Yd2cUqzKL._AC_UX500_.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I think those will add a dramatic flair, but I looked at the reviews about sizing, and am a bit hesitant. I will wait until more reviews come in, and hope they are favorable, because I love the look, and they will pair nicely with a skirt I have.🤞 Someone on another thread suggested a gold metallic sandal, so I am considering that as well. The red/navy colorblock would go great with the sapphire dress for the 4th of July.😊

Iman sandals.jpg

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I love a variety of sandals but a constant Summer must is Espadrilles. I usually buy a new pair every 1-2 years depending on how beat up/worn they get.

I bought these a month ago as a replacement

51Yd2cUqzKL._AC_UX500_.jpg

@Chi-town girl I LOVE those! Where did you get them?

~~~All we need is LOVE💖