Honored Contributor

Re: Summer Dresses 👗 Today’s Special Weekend Events!

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I wore those pants last week and got lots of compliments (remember this is the one I ordered in the tall so it would be full length for me.)  The pants and top have a different feel than Iman's usual fabrication.  It is very light for summer.  Below is the t-shirt I bought.  A couple of those pants I got have purple in them and I thought it would match.   Ha- Right now I have 4 of the 6 colors in the drapey top/pants sets.  I have another on waitlist and am going to reorder the last one.  I returned it for being too big and asked for an exchange but it looks like they just refunded me instead.  

iman-global-chic-easy-knit-short-sleeve-v-neck-top-d-20220330093334857_785911_M5J.jpg

@Roni18 - my LOGO TSV dress was delivered yesterday - Love ❤️ 

Still waiting for my IMAN TS dress and my Marla orders to be delivered. Should be soon!

Free Shipping Day at HSN today (5/22). Are you shopping??? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I got my Lori Goldstein dress and while it is pretty and comfy, it is so cheaply made I'm shocked.  I doubt it would hold up well and would never come out of wash and dry in one piece.  

Is all of her clothing made like this?  It's my first piece from the line.  I think $14 would be a fair price for this.  Maybe. 

Respected Contributor

@Sooner Try some of her other items as I have found most of them very well made and they have lasted.  Sorry about the dress.  I opted not to order that one as most of the dresses I have ordered lately are just not working.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl  I was out of town last weekend so I missed the free shipping day.  Hope you got some good things!

I have received my Iman dress TSV.  Still deciding whether to keep it or not.  It fits but is very long on me (I got the petite) and the top is a little low cut.  Also, I don't have any events lined up where I would wear it soon.  Still it looks sort of nice so I am torn. 

I also received the Logo lace leggings.  They are nice.  I ordered the eyelet ones on Monday along with her blue jean shorts. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Sooner Try some of her other items as I have found most of them very well made and they have lasted.  Sorry about the dress.  I opted not to order that one as most of the dresses I have ordered lately are just not working.  

@Roni18 Thanks.  It is the first thing from that line I have ever ordered.  The black one especially was like gauze--you could just see through it.  I appreciate your input!  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I was out of town last weekend so I missed the free shipping day.  Hope you got some good things!

I have received my Iman dress TSV.  Still deciding whether to keep it or not.  It fits but is very long on me (I got the petite) and the top is a little low cut.  Also, I don't have any events lined up where I would wear it soon.  Still it looks sort of nice so I am torn. 

I also received the Logo lace leggings.  They are nice.  I ordered the eyelet ones on Monday along with her blue jean shorts. 

@Roni18  - I too have been traveling, catching up! 

My IMAN dress finally arrived - LOVE IT 😍. I'm glad I grabbed the yellow. Will be wearing it this week. 

The LOGO lace leggings are fabulous! Unfortunately I missed them. Her line is popular and sells out so quickly!

Unfortunately, UPS 'lost' 2 of my packages...we can be confident it wasn't a 'Mexican National'...maybe they will still show up but it doesn't look good. And no replacements available. One order was Josie TSV body cream and the other was the Marla tanks 😔☹️

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Sorry your packages went missing!  I missed out on the Josie TSV but did find another decently pirced body butter offering on here instead.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl Sorry your packages went missing!  I missed out on the Josie TSV but did find another decently pirced body butter offering on here instead.  

Thank you @Roni18  - Thank you! I have a decent stash of body creams and I'm sure another good deal is just around the corner.

I'm more disappointed in the lost Marla tanks . That was such a good deal.

Maybe I should start whiny complaint threads in a variety of forums about how terribly I was treated! That would be right in line with the forum culture,😝 But, it serves no purpose and I can handle the disappointment. 

I don't need anymore summer fashions, but I will get the CCB TSV shirt - it will be good for several seasons and it's a timeless design. Just trying to decide on colors

Honored Contributor

New Weekly Deal at HSN - cute summer dress $38. Loving the vibrant purple, chartreuse and turquoise colors.

I have the navy in my cart. Think it could also be worn as an open front long vest over cropped pants or leggings. 

Nina Leonard Pebbled Float Dress with Pockets

789-637
Nina Leonard Pebbled Float Dress with Pockets