Honored Contributor

Re: Summer Dresses 👗 Today’s Special Weekend Events!

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl That is the right jacket but wrong t-shirt!  I have been considering those t-shirts though.  At one time they had a reversible jacket that matched those t's.   The jacket was in this pattern.  (Yea- I got a photo to work!)

iman-global-chic-2-piece-drapey-knit-top-and-cropped-pa-d-20220401115205593_787670_92Z.jpg

@Roni18  - I LOVE this print 🖤🤍 going to add these pieces to my wishlist 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I wore those pants last week and got lots of compliments (remember this is the one I ordered in the tall so it would be full length for me.)  The pants and top have a different feel than Iman's usual fabrication.  It is very light for summer.  Below is the t-shirt I bought.  A couple of those pants I got have purple in them and I thought it would match.   Ha- Right now I have 4 of the 6 colors in the drapey top/pants sets.  I have another on waitlist and am going to reorder the last one.  I returned it for being too big and asked for an exchange but it looks like they just refunded me instead.  

iman-global-chic-easy-knit-short-sleeve-v-neck-top-d-20220330093334857_785911_M5J.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Here is that jacket that matches the t-shirts you posted.  782-491

iman-global-chic-reversible-printsolid-topper-d-20220225121601647_782491.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Roni18  - I love your black & white pieces! 

I'm happy for IMAN having a successful blowout TS. Excited to get my new orders. 

Now I need to do some body treatments including self tan. I'm almost ready for summer 🌴🍉⛱🧴😎

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Hi all - I ordered the LOGO TSV dress in Cobblestone color and the upsell topper in the white. The jacquard eyelight design on the topper is gorgeous! 

I watched a portion of the LOGO show this morning - over 30,000 dresses were already ordered! A lot of summer dresses were bought these past few days - the IMAN and LOGO specials seemed to hit the sweet spot!

Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl. Do you have an item number for the topper? Sounds like a pretty emsemble
Honored Contributor

If you're interested in a cropped denim jacket - there is a nice one on LTS for a good price $26. Only dark denim color.

This would be a cute topper for the IMAN and LOGO dresses and the maxi dresses you already own. Looks like all sizes are available 

A397722

StyleList by Micaela Blue Denim Jacket with Frayed Hem

5B660B86-E07F-459C-BF3E-8185C2FFAB58.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@gellen wrote:
@Chi-town girl. Do you have an item number for the topper? Sounds like a pretty emsemble

@gellen - I wasn't planning to order it, but when they showed the closeup details, wow! It's GORGEOUS 💗 

A512078

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Eyelet Button Front Cardigan

3FDBC602-DE64-4588-A118-1F47CF7366CB.jpeg

Super Contributor

Mostly all sold out. I will keep checking back in case they clear out of peoples carts🤫
Honored Contributor

@gellen wrote:
Mostly all sold out. I will keep checking back in case they clear out of peoples carts🤫

@gellen  - were you able to pick up the cardi? My cardi order is still showing Advance order