Respected Contributor

Re: Summer Dresses 👗 Today’s Special Weekend Events!

I just got a pretty maxi dress from lands end on sale. Small floral print, tiered. Cotton/tencel/spandex. Don't know when I've been so happy with a dress ☺️

re: the Lori tsv- wondering about the all-cotton ruffle? Will it wrinkle, curl up or shink with laundering??

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I think so, like I said I wear a M and sounds like I am bigger than you.  I dont own any clothing in S anymore (unfortunately, LOL). @Ainhisg 

@Ainhisg - I agree with @LindaSal advise about sizing. The small should be good for you. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Just getting home after hitting the gym and running some errands. Yikes, the yellow is already sold out! I'm glad I ordered last night

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I like that dress and print...just wish it was not so long.  I like dresses that hit me mid calf.  I could have it hemmed but that just adds to the cost.

@Mom2Dogs - I understand about liking the mid calf length - I too like this length. But I also like full length maxi's, so I have both in my wardrobe.

I'm still thinking about the LOGO TSV bc it is a mid calf length and I like the design. Do you like the LOGO dress? I know the uneven hem will be a no for some. I'm going to wait to see it presented 

Respected Contributor

Iman's dresses have beautiful prints! My favortie is the black palm. The Navy Tropical is nice, too.  I am tempted. But I just looked in my closet. And I still have two maxi dresses that I hardly wear. So, I am trying to resist.

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

I just got a pretty maxi dress from lands end on sale. Small floral print, tiered. Cotton/tencel/spandex. Don't know when I've been so happy with a dress ☺️

re: the Lori tsv- wondering about the all-cotton ruffle? Will it wrinkle, curl up or shink with laundering??

@fairydogmother - there is just something about summer dresses!

I appreciate your comment about the LOGO cotton ruffle. I think it looks so pretty. But I don't want the fuss of having it wrinkle. Will take a closer look at care instructions. Im going to wait to see it presented and they should discuss the care aspects 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

LOGO TSV Dress event is Monday May 16, launching at midnight Sunday night

Decent price $56. 6 colors. Petite option - A511226

A511224

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Regular Cotton Modal Dress with Eyelet Hem

Hem

The upsell topper is FABULOUS!!! But ugggh, the price $55 is the same as the dress 👎 and of course it will sell out quickly since they usually bring in a smaller quantity

The Golden Apple is a beautiful vibrant tone! The white and black would be great versatile pieces. 

A512078

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Eyelet Button Front Cardigan

Contributor

The Petite length of her Maxi dresses for Petites are too long.  Petite length should be 47 or 48Inches.  The dress is beautiful and would have bought the dress had it been shorter.

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Iman's dresses have beautiful prints! My favortie is the black palm. The Navy Tropical is nice, too.  I am tempted. But I just looked in my closet. And I still have two maxi dresses that I hardly wear. So, I am trying to resist.

@momoftwo2007 - yes, the prints for this collection are very nice! I'm happy to see IMAN having a successful TS day like the old days! 

A good thing about TS and TSV items is they bring in a decent quantity that means leftovers for future clearance. I've picked up a number of IMAN TS dresses on clearance at $20!  Just add it to your wishlist and wait for future lower pricing. You may not get your 1st choice especially for a high demand color like the yellow. And you can see if reviews are good + for sizing guidance. 

If I love the yellow TS dress that I bought, I will be tracking other colors to pick up on clearance. 

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Same here. I don't wear all the dresses currently in my closet. But am also tempted by the Iman. Black palm is stunning. I like that purple one too. My closet looks like a cruisewear store, so many tropical prints. Yet I just love them. 

Harmonize the World