Honored Contributor

Re: Summer Dresses 👗 Today’s Special Weekend Events!

@Sooner wrote:

@Chi-town girl I like the TSV dress!  I would wear that if a friend was coming over, if I want to be nicely dressed at the house, or out to visit someone, etc.  I would even wear it out for lunch in the summer, or out for a casual meal.

I got a peach color and a black one, to wear with my Southwest jewelry.  I have some beautiful silver and turquoise pieces.  And I have peach colored sling backs and turquoise loafers.  

@Sooner - this dress is very comfortable and easy care. I too have the black one from a couple years ago that is perfect for a variety of jewelry, especially summery vibe with turquoise jewelry

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm thinking about the yellow print.  

I ordered the yellow 💛 love how it looks with a denim jacket, blue or white. 

IMAN Global Chic Cinched Shoulder V-Neck Maxi Dress

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I am interested in iman's dress but am unsure on the size. I think regular. I am 5'6 and 130 pounds. I can't decide between small or medium. Do they run large? Does anyone know? I am usually a small (sz 6) on top but can be a medium (sz 6 or 8) on the bottom.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Iman's maxi's, I own 4 of her previous designs.   They are comfortable and flattering.  They are not just for dressing up, I have a couple in petite that I just wear with a flip flop or flat sandal.

The other two are regular length so they require a bit of a wedge sandal or heel.  She does the best maxi's IMO.  Enjoy everyone, I'm skipping this one though it is hard for me!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ainhisg In my case I wear the M in her maxi dresses.  I am a 12-14 and wear between M-L in my clothing.   I find her maxi's roomy enough, none of mine are snug at all in the midriff, there is plenty of room.  Enjoy your purchase, I love mine!

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal  Based on your experience, do you think I should try a small?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think so, like I said I wear a M and sounds like I am bigger than you.  I dont own any clothing in S anymore (unfortunately, LOL). @Ainhisg 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I like that dress and print...just wish it was not so long.  I like dresses that hit me mid calf.  I could have it hemmed but that just adds to the cost.

Respected Contributor

@Sooner  another loafer gal here. Love them in different colors 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal Thank you!