Honored Contributor

Re: Suggestions on where to shop shipping fees

@Luvstobake  Many years ago, I did purchase clothing on Q. Now it's only Laurie Felt and Isaac's Pima tees and just a few others. I know what size I wear (no returns) & these items are not available in other stores/sites. 

I agree the hit and miss sizing, shipping both ways is a turn off. I also think the prices are up and quality down. While stores and online shopping offer fantastic discounts, Q only offers easy pay. No incentive for the seldom purchases I make now.

I do frequent Nordstrom sales, J Crew (40% off the last few wks.), Banana Republic, also huge discounts over the passed months, LANDSEND (also sales) & my dept. stores Belk's and Macy's are practically giving away clothing, beauty and home goods w/ curbside pickup if you'd rather not go inside.

QVC can never compete with these offers.

Honored Contributor

@Luvstobake ...............If you are exchanging a QVC purchase there is no shipping charges for that.  So if your item does not fit, dont like the color, etc.  It does not cost to send it back and get the item you want.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Many of the brick and mortars are now doing their own version of easy/flex/value pay on their websites. The shopping channels can no longer hold that out as their exclusive benefit

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Macy's is free shipping over $25 always.

@kaydee50 : Actually, you usually need to spend $49 to get free shipping at Macy's. They often have special shopping days where you need to spend only $25 to get the free shipping. They're now running a promotion where this is in effect until 10/4. Woman Happy

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I think it's safe to say that the only ones that DONT have free shipping after a specific threshold is met are the shopping channels! With, of course, the exception of promotional days you could buy $1000 worth of stuff and still pay shipping on each item!!

Esteemed Contributor

Shipping is ridiculous.  I often decide not to buy what I wanted.  The TSV used to always be free shipping.  The other day BD dreams offered fre shipping, but the price was $4 higher than last year.