Respected Contributor

Re: Suggestions for fashion gifts...

I got one of the Barefoot Dreams Montecito cardi for my admin assist last month on the blowout sale. The sweater she keeps on the back of her desk chair has a hole in the elbow. She’s a single mom and takes care of her mother and rarely spends money on herself. I hope she likes it, but I’ll tuck a gift card for her favorite lunch spot in the pocket just in cash.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
I got one of the Barefoot Dreams Montecito cardi for my admin assist last month on the blowout sale. The sweater she keeps on the back of her desk chair has a hole in the elbow. She’s a single mom and takes care of her mother and rarely spends money on herself. I hope she likes it, but I’ll tuck a gift card for her favorite lunch spot in the pocket just in cash.

@RollTide2008  Your story brought tears to my eyes...bless your heart. She will be speechless and probably tear up too Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise, thank you. She makes my job so much easier every day.

Now I’m waiting for someone to tell me it’s “icky” or inappropriate.
Honored Contributor

I know my three girl's tastes very well but I;m still at a loss with my daughter in law. J know the first three styles in clothing, accessories and shoes and of course their favorite colors. Every year it's a challenge with my daughter in law. Last year I bought her the fleecy robe/blanket (my son suggestion) and she loved it.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson