Respected Contributor

Suggestion for QVC re shoe presentations

Just watched video of Earth shoe program and I wish the models would actually walk in the shoes. They all wiggled their feet and pointed their toes but it would help - I think - if maybe a little walk to show how the shoe looks from back, side etc. after all when we purchase we are not going to stand still and wiggle about in the shoes. Just a thought.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Suggestion for QVC re shoe presentations

I TOTALLY Agree !!!!!!

I ALWAYS Think the very same thing!!!

Contributor

I agree, a good selling point.
Honored Contributor

I think it might be that the insoles of some brands are more ""cushiony"" and they can't sell them with wear marks after the models present them. I know with Birkenstock shows you almost always saw them seated (or not bearing weight) so that they didn't ruin the footbed with their impressions.

Trusted Contributor

I've been saying the same thing for years! Also, although not about shoes, I would like a host to mention the size of a garment when she is spending some time describing it.
Super Contributor

Yes, great idea.

Super Contributor

OR have those videos online where the models actually move---that helps so much!

Respected Contributor

Another suggestion for Q re shoes: Please sell more stylish shoes! Not only orthopedic and flats that are paper thin. Don't you see how quickly ISAAC's shoes sell???

Respected Contributor

I wish they would give the heel height on all the shoes, as they don't always do that and when they present shoes they tend to hold the shoes with their hands covering the heel area so it's not always easily visible. Another thing I want them to do is tell what sort of lining, if any, is on the inside of the upper. I'd rather hear those things than where the host supposedly wore them, or that I can wear them when I go pumpkin picking or what I can wear with them.

Respected Contributor

The shoes always look like they are too large for the model. I often wonder if there's reason for them wearing shoes that are not the right size. Maybe that is the reason they don't walk in them.