Trusted Contributor

Suggest you purchase Joan Rivers items now!

I was just shopping the JR line and many, many items are either limited in sizes or on clearance. There are a few new items, but I don't know if that's any indication of the future. I love Joan's scarfs, in particular, and had to have the black version of the sparkled scarf that Joan is wearing in gold in the QVC picture. I also bought the new sheath dress, and couldn't resist the Ponte knit dress on clearance at $29, as well as the matching cardigan with a lace cutout in the back. Finally, I had to have the new bee pin as a remembrance of Joan. I admittedly went a little crazy and made myself stop! You could always find a perfect accessory or fashion item in Joan's line, I hope it's not discontinued!
Super Contributor

Re: Suggest you purchase Joan Rivers items now!

Never have, never will.
Honored Contributor

I have the two quilted jackets, last years and this years tsvs and two old set of interchangeable jewelry, one funky sheer jacket and a really nice pair of black hematite drop earrling

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I wore my red quilted jacket for the first time today.

I think I'll get another, if any are available in my size.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I don't think the Q is crazy enough to drop her entire line. As I have stated previously, her beauty and jewelry could continue Online Only. The clothing will likely have to be phased out. Look at what her bee pins are fetching on the Bay!

Valued Contributor

Well since they do everything so far in advance, I am sure we will be seeing Joan's line here for at least the fall season and maybe next Spring as well. Maybe they will just keep it going like Quacker Factory.

Super Contributor

There seems to be a page or two of new and featured priced items. I think the line will continue for a while at least.
Regular Contributor

I was so surprised when I went to look at her items how much is no longer there. Her jewelry pieces have really flown the coop. I would not be surprised if the company is not sold, so I am going to buy some things myself. I have bought several and going back for more. Joan's products were made with such impeccable pride and workmanship. I hope the line continues with her work ethic but it would not surprise me if it was not sold like so many of the others and leave David at the helm.

Super Contributor

I think Ebay high profile (power) sellers bought the entire stock from QVC to make more money on Ebay. Bee pins will be like Beanie Babies, high dollar amount for now, in a year you will be able to by the same $200.00 pin for $12.99

Regular Contributor

I did not think of that champagnepoodle, you are probably exactly right. People are buying to resale. Good point.