Honored Contributor

I got these yesterday ,and I love them already. They still have lots of sizes left. I got the olive  green ,and they are very pretty.I take a size 5 B and for me the fit is perfect

https://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Suede-Chukka-Boots-with-Grosgrain-Laces.product.A294432.ht...

Honored Contributor

Re: Suede boots on clearance

Those are cute, I need wide width. Olive boots are so stylish too. I love the idea of off season bargains. There was an Isaac cashmere sweater in the primetime specials last night for around $80. I believe the original price was $160. I wanted the red so badly but I didn't give in.

I am on the lookout for a great bargain on a new black leather jacket. Not from the Q because of cost to return.

"You call him Mr. Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

Those are cute!

Honored Contributor

Just as important they are comfortable...I know wide widths are hard to fit, and sometimes ,to find

Honored Contributor

I would wear those. But there's no wide width and no side zipper. I am unable to tie laces.

Honored Contributor

So cute and feminine.  You really lucked out.

Respected Contributor

They are really cute!  

I noticed on the video, however, that the host mentioned they're on clearance for $37.54 and yet the price is listed as clearance at $51.50!  So which is it?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@cherry 

I remember seeing those boots last fall and liking them. I am trying to be really good and not buy any more footwear until I really need something. I have so many shoes already. Definitely my weakness.  Enjoy them for me!  

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft  It is as marked . They went up $1.50 just since I bought mine