Honored Contributor

Such a great outfit Leah has on

I bought   A352377 white merlot.  Liked the way she put that outfit together

She has a pretty good fashion sense and is so slim now. This will go under all my jackets and on clearance to boot.

Honored Contributor

Re: Such a great outfit Leah has on

I think they have a stylist who "dresses" Leah.  In fact, I've heard her say as much.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I stopped watching the Q regularly a while back but occasionally would look at a product that I was interested in. 

I was scrolling through the channels and saw Leah. I didn't know who it was at first and then I realized it was Leah. I was shocked.

When and how did she lose so much weight? She looks great---like a different person. She must have lost half of herself. She was always attractive, but now she looks younger and more vivacious! Wow, what a change.

tea

Honored Contributor

@teainlondon Leigh lost weight a few months ago and looks marvelous.  Maybe the other ladies can tell you about her journey or you can check her public FB.

Honored Contributor

I don't think she ever said how she lost it.  What is miraculous is that she has kept it off quite awhile now.  She looks great.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't think she ever said how she lost it.  What is miraculous is that she has kept it off quite awhile now.  She looks great.

@Kachina624 

She did- it's in this video, and also on her FB page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDZfiYPKTAs

Honored Contributor

Walking is good. I do 25 miles a week on the recumbent bike, because I can sit and watch TV at the same time. take my mind off of what I'm doing LOL

3 days a week, 8 miles and little more per session. Sometimes I get absorbed  in a movie and forget how far I've pedaled and look down and go "oh, 9 miles".  LOL

photo13-vi.gif