Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MacDUFF

I was assuming that you were wearing your tops way past your hips.....

You know what I think would look beautiful? A high waisted pencil skirt with this shirt! In white or black!

Yes you'd have to tuck it in (or maybe a wide belt) but consider it.....

@Andreatoo

I do prefer a tunic length, but I also don't like them too long...29 inches is perfect...30 starts getting too long.  I'm picky aren't I?

I agree that a black or white high-waisted pencil skirt would look great (I'm going to expect to see this look posted by you soon)...red, too, for a pop of color!  It did occur to me that the 25ish length in size large is a length I can wear with skirts.  The problem?  I rarely wear skirts...picky, picky, picky LOL!   A high-waisted pant, however...hmmmm.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ROMARY

Not to be a troublemaker or anything like that...

@Andreatoo

@ROMARY

HA!  If that blouse is even a remote possibility for you, Romary, before you know what hit you, you will have purchased it (and a spare, too, at that price), expressed shipped it, and Andrea will have it styled several different ways for you!

Smiley TongueSmiley WinkHeart

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

These sailor pants would look cute...

J.Crew Heavy Linen Sailor Pants (Regular & Petite)

Honored Contributor

p.s.  I also have always  loved Heart high-waist skirts, and also pants similar to the photo.  Sort of the sailor/nautical look re: the white pants.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

I don't do skirts either! But my daughter recently discovered the figure flattering magic of the pencil skirt. Her waist is so high up she was having trouble finding a flattering fit in dresses and skirts.

An astute sales clerk handed her  A pencil skirt..VIOLA!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

You should buy her the blouse, otherwise you may never see yours again!  I love the look.

Honored Contributor
@MacDUFF
548-999 my interest you! It's 2 for with ponchos!