Honored Contributor

I was catching up on my dvr'd fashion shows when I saw this:

SLINKY TNECKS.jpg

$19.95 for 2 shirts! Slinky 509-906

Sure it's Slinky and they're not everyone's cup of tea and while I wouldn't purchase the TS (great value by the way) I have picked up some very current and fashionable individual pieces and have been more than satisfied with them.

I purchased a previous version of this twin pack:

slinky sleeves.jpg

548-988 $56.90

slinky off shoulder.jpg

548-994 $29.90

slinky angled hem.jpg

536-632 $42.68 (twin pack) These are nice because the short side hits in the right spot and the long side is split so you have the option to tie it up!

My experience with the line has been very positive and the fact that it's all made in America is a nice plus!

Contributor

I agree with you!  I have just begun to buy from Slinky, but I love everything i get!  i can't believe the value of the 2 packs!  i just ordered the striped off the shoulder blouse you showed, as well as a short sleeve twin pack (1 print, 1 solid) and 3 other blouses.  I like the material which doesn't wrinkle, and the prints hide everything.  I am tall so the tunics hit me in the right spot!  

Respected Contributor

I just don't like the fabric, the styles aren't bad but it's that fabric!  It's a thin poly that just doesn't wear me well.   Glad others like it, I think most others just like the pricing.

Respected Contributor

Good prices are a big plus but most people don't buy stuff they dislike just because it's a good price. I do wonder how the fabric compares to Susan Gravers designs with the same type fabric. I like Susan's silky fabric for black tops because I have dogs. 

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling

Not everything they make is the iconic Slinky fabric; they have many other fabrications.

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

Good prices are a big plus but most people don't buy stuff they dislike just because it's a good price. I do wonder how the fabric compares to Susan Gravers designs with the same type fabric. I like Susan's silky fabric for black tops because I have dogs. 

@Lali1

I'm sorry I can't say how they compare because I've never purchased SG. I find most of her tops to be too long! And to me she's overpriced.

I can tell you I haven't had any issues with cat hair! lol

Honored Contributor

Cute tops @Andreatoo. I've picked up some nice Slinky tops including this tank that I picked up for $8 on clearance. The print & colors are pretty & goes great with the sage green & olive pants I picked up this season

slinky-brand-printed-scoop-neck-tank-top-d-2016080215144382-493336_45A.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Though not my style, I thought the Slinky TS is a really good value...4-pcs for under 50. I would wear the tanks in the set for sure. Prints are nice. Not too crazy about the crops in the set. The jacket could come in handy just as a quick cover-up.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

Her tops are nice and the longer ones aren't voluminous and are easily tucked in without any bulk.

Honored Contributor

Slinky TS is a great deal, just wish the crops were not palazzo style.