Honored Contributor

715-705 on evine's website

OSO Casual ankle pants for ...wait for it....$5.99!

I just received them in the yellow and went back for the black ones..

They're 98/2 cotton/span. They feel like a brushed denim.

There's size 6 and 8 left in both the yellow and the black. I say it's a pretty true 6 as I run between 4 and 6 in b & m

I don't think I would have dipped in to the yellow if it weren't for the 'steal me' price but I'm really digging them!

715-705- OSO Casuals® Stretch Twill Embellished Straight Leg Ankle Pants

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Such a deal! What a steal!

How cute!  I have picked up some "super deals" like this at Evine.  Don't you just love it!

Got some Brooks Brothers ankle pants for a SG price on the Q!  Fit beautifully!  Great quality.  Will last forever!

Enjoy your find!

Honored Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

How cute!  I have picked up some "super deals" like this at Evine.  Don't you just love it!

Got some Brooks Brothers ankle pants for a SG price on the Q!  Fit beautifully!  Great quality.  Will last forever!

Enjoy your find!

yea it's great but I really need to stay off the site! lol

Prior to the 5.99 ankle pants I bought some 8.97 jean!

Respected Contributor

I just don't understand why giving this specific information is allowed but codes for discounts or coupons are not allowed?

Honored Contributor

@granddi wrote:

I just don't understand why giving this specific information is allowed but codes for discounts or coupons are not allowed?

The Q generously allows us to discuss fashion (and a plethora of other topics) regardless of vendor as long as we don't post links..

Why is it a problem for you?

Honored Contributor

@granddi wrote:

***********It kind of depends on when they "stroll" the boards.  I've had codes stay around for days in my posts.