Honored Contributor

American made Imogene + Willie.  Two folks out of Nashville.  Make jeans with a western feel to them.  Now in Los Angeles. They sill have a shop in Nashville.  They mend jeans too.  This one is so cute.  High waist to accent a small waist.  

7 USA-Made Denim Brands You Can Trust For Quality & Longevity

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, that one is mine.  Just what I wanted this year if I was going anywhere. I was going to treat myself to a custom belt too.

Honored Contributor

I don't see anything particularly "Western" about this.  Looks like a very ordinary jean.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I like that it is straight leg, not skinny or bell bottom. Wonder if the fabric has stretch. 

Honored Contributor

Now that's where the waist should be (for me), imo.

I'm more comfortable wearing that type of waistline.  

Nice pair of jeans.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I’d like these better if they were longer. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, @wilma .  Too short and the knees are baggy.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@songbird I like the wash and style.  Simple, no bells nor whistles.  Looks perfect

Honored Contributor

Doesn't look Western to me but it is a very nice, comfortable, classic pair of jeans.  The model looks like she's 13 years old... and she probably is...LOL

Honored Contributor

@gtx   i own a couple of their jeans.  One is 100% cotton.  The other 2 are 98% with rest stretch.

They are great jeans, but...they run small.  One of the few jeans I had to return.  But it was free shipping and free returns.  I sized up 26 (they are only waist size) and they were fine.  So if anyone is interested in them...size up one size.