Honored Contributor

Sofia Vergara in a Faithfull The Brand crop top $55 and matching skirt $80. Sold out on Net A Porter. Crop tops are a no for me but I would definitely wear the skirt.

She looks so pretty in a very inexpensive outfit. Don't know how she walks in those shoes, probably town car to door shoes.

071819-LOTD-Sofia-Vergara-Lead.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Re: Such A Cute Outfit

[ Edited ]

Cute outfit ! Maybe the top is actually long enough to tie at the waist rather than midriff.

Did a little search for it and found the skirt and top, but I wonder if counterfeits of it are being sold because the top looks like the sleeve has a loose cuff in the above picture, but is being shown in a less flattering elasticized sleeve, no cuff.

I know there is a lot of this going on. Fraud companies in China making and selling cheap knock offs of everything, stealing and posting pictures of the expensive version on their website .

Respected Contributor

She looks beautiful here.  Very nice outfit on her.  She appears to be happy and healthy.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

The dress is cute but the heels, I would kill myself.  Maybe if this was 30 years ago!  She is a very beautiful woman and really does not show her age -- excellent genes.  Is she they lady with a collection at Walmart too?

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I LOVE it!!!

Esteemed Contributor

She would look gorgeous in a paper bag!!

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of her as an actress, but she's a beautiful woman and certainly rocks that outfit.

Respected Contributor
I love the dress, especially the print. She is gorgeous in every way, but those shoes ruin it for me.