Honored Contributor

Styling Your G.I.L.I. Apparel & Accessories

@1Professor @IlliniGirl88 @Sunnycorle @winamac1 @BritishGirl & other GILI fans: please share your styling tips!

The new GILI camo jeans in black are my new fav pants. I think this line coordinates well with a couple other Q brands,  Halston & Logo. 

If you own the black camo jeans, the former TSV Halston suede jacket in gray is a fantastic topper. The light gray shade is a perfect match to the gray in the black camo pants.  I wore those 2 pieces out last night accessorized with my Roma 2 blush bag. Adding the blush accessory is a nice feminine compliment. The Halston jacket was also offered in  pink. A new Halston TSV jacket launches tonight, so there might be some good buys tmrw for other tops & jackets.

Can't wait for the Roma 5 handbag to ship, our personal Valentine's gift  Heart

a281814 (1).jpg

a281814_am2.jpg

16114223_10154819845152891_1660075119697773803_n.jpg

NsE.540x302.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Styling Your G.I.L.I. Apparel & Accessories

A new top that just posted. Cute style.  I think a soft powder blue color also looks good with gray and the blk camo pants. Looks long enough to wear with the Spanx TSV blk camo leggings.  The top also comes in a pretty orchid color.

A286213
H by Halston French Terry V-neck Pullover with Zipper Detail

a286213.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This is also new. Zoom in to see the beautiful seaming details Heart Coral would look good with the blk camo & also the green camo. 

A287135
H by Halston 3/4 Sleeve Pullover Sweater with Stitch Details

a287135.jpg

Honored Contributor

Also new.

A286209
H by Halston Long Sleeve Ribbed Knit Button Front Top

a286209.jpg

Honored Contributor

I need/want some Cobalt blue in my closet! Another flattering color to coordinate with the blk camo & this top is long enough to wear with leggings. Also offered in the classic Halston gray, heathered graphite.

A286205
H by Halston Essentials Sleeveless Turtleneck Knit Tunic

a286205.jpg

Honored Contributor

Another fav, a previous Halston TSV duster cardigan, still available in the gray & blush pink. I have the gray & it's also a nice topper for the blk camo pants/leggings. I'm thinking about getting the blush. 

A269209
H by Halston Regular V-neck Button Front Long Cardigan

a269209.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I don't own any GILI, but here is my Sundance cardigan that would work with the blush pieces.

Just don't belt it with the OBI! Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono thank you! Love Sundance. It's one of few catalogs I enjoy. Coral is another color I'm lacking in my closet and it would compliment both green and black camo

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I don't own any GILI, but here is my Sundance cardigan that would work with the blush pieces.

I love this !  I particularly love the color but sadly, I am too short to wear long dusters like that.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I love this !  I particularly love the color but sadly, I am too short to wear long dusters like that.

@chrystaltree,Ive noticed that they're heavy too.  Once you add a hand/shoulder bag, it's a lot of weight!