Honored Contributor

I didn't see the TSV presentation of the D & Co. vest, but I thought I would take a poll and see what you think of these two looks:

Daytime look-

Nighttime look-

Honored Contributor

No fashion maven here but I'd switch the pearls to the night time look.

Not a fan of the leopard heels...maybe leopard flats.

Respected Contributor

I prefer the daytime look.  Love those boots (notice my reoccurring black and tan theme). 

Honored Contributor

My vests don't get "styled".  I sort of throw them on as I go out the door on a mild day.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
I prefer the daytime look over the nighttime look.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Are the vests the same make? Because the white vest looks way too long on her short frame. I always rock a beautiful matching scarf and gloves when I wear my vests. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

both cute looks, both on trend now

Respected Contributor

i like both looks, but would even wear the evening look during the day.

Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Are the vests the same make? Because the white vest looks way too long on her short frame. I always rock a beautiful matching scarf and gloves when I wear my vests. Woman Happy

It's the same vest (recent TSV) in two colors. I think it just looks different because her lower half looks so much slimmer in the second photo due to the jeans and higher heels she's wearing (the boots in the first photo look much "clunkier"). I don't think she's particularly short, in general -- taller than, say, Amy -- just quite slim.

Honored Contributor

Neither vest look acceptable for night time to me.  The vests are too thick and don't have any special zippers or anything to really make them special enough for dress.