Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Stray wrote:

I did purchase a couple of the H pieces which were more classic early on when introduced but am not a fan of all the cascading fluff...I am short and don't need extra fabric.  I thought tonight's styling was terrible...even Shawn looked heavy.  It just did not look good on anyone....I mean, who would wear that long vest with a short leather jacket??? No one I know nor have I seen it on anyone else. 

@Stray

My sentiments, exactly. And then, to add a skinny belt? Yikes! Instant frump.

@Texasmouse - or the ever present Obi belt! 

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono

Those are some lovely pieces. This is what I had gotten used to from Halston. I don't know what happened with this last show but it was disappointing.

Respected Contributor

@Stray wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Stray wrote:

I did purchase a couple of the H pieces which were more classic early on when introduced but am not a fan of all the cascading fluff...I am short and don't need extra fabric.  I thought tonight's styling was terrible...even Shawn looked heavy.  It just did not look good on anyone....I mean, who would wear that long vest with a short leather jacket??? No one I know nor have I seen it on anyone else. 

@Stray

@Stray

Speaking for myself, I can't wear an obi belt because I'm short-waisted, so it makes my torso look even shorter (and looks like the belt is more like a girdle -lol!)

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@lolakimono

Those are some lovely pieces. This is what I had gotten used to from Halston. I don't know what happened with this last show but it was disappointing.

@Texasmouse

I like the gray skirt/top one best, although I am not one to wear "groutfits."

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

@lolakimono

@Texasmouse

I like the gray skirt/top one best, although I am not one to wear "groutfits."

I have the sweater from that combo in black.  Love it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Stray wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Stray wrote:

@Stray

@Stray

Speaking for myself, I can't wear an obi belt because I'm short-waisted, so it makes my torso look even shorter (and looks like the belt is more like a girdle -lol!)

@Texasmouse-  same here....some look ok in it but GILI Jill does not

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@lolakimono

This top looks like the Gap long-sleeved tee I ordered in three different colors and plan to style with scarves for work. Very classic.