Honored Contributor

@MaggieMackMakes sense to me.  That classic style is what I had always associated the name Halston with.  I haven't been following his QVC line because I was not doing clothing shopping this year. 

Sounds as if I'm going to be sorry I missed the earlier offerings.

And prices of clothing are like food prices -  shocking.  I did find a good price on a top at Macys today, but mostly I want what's new because the sale racks are full of winter which I think isn't happening here in southern FL this year. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

@islandgrrl

If you get a chance, watch the video and you'll see what we're talking about.

@Texasmouse Definitely!  Which item number?

@islandgrrl

Try A272363

Respected Contributor

@Texasmouse

Yes, I definitely see what you mean.  While I am having a huge love affair with vests this fall/winter they have been pretty form fitting or a thin puffer style.  Long, flowing vests are not for me.  Not that I see anything wrong with them -- but they're not how I want to wear a vest.  

For those who do decide to take the plunge on A272363, I bet you'll find the material soft and appealing. 

Honored Contributor

The Halston clothing I've seen on QVC leaves me cold.   I  have bothered to wear that kind of clothing and doubt most people do. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The Halston clothing I've seen on QVC leaves me cold.   I  have bothered to wear that kind of clothing and doubt most people do. 

I don't know how you figure you can speak for most people. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I love the Halston pieces I own. 

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I love the Halston pieces I own. 

Me, too! Woman Happy

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor