Esteemed Contributor

Style Off mentioned on Szish List

Last night  a guest  designer , James  mentioned an idea of a  " style off " on Katrina Szish's show . She said  basically  that was a great  idea to have her designer guests each show different ways of styling some items. She indicated that she may  have a segment as a "style off " between  guest designers  . Hope she  does in the future.

Honored Contributor

Re: Style Off mentioned on Szish List

Why, oh why isn't Katrina on earlier in the evening so everyone can enjoy her?  Instead we're treated to a bunch of silly, juvenile nonsense. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Why, oh why isn't Katrina on earlier in the evening so everyone can enjoy her?  Instead we're treated to a bunch of silly, juvenile nonsense. 

So agree.  I think she has talent at styling an outfit.  I have not seen her once where she didn't take an outfit and make me want to buy it or at least get great ideas from her.  She has IT ALL.  I hope she doesn't change a thing or let it go to her head, but she is so sweet and kind that I don't see that happening.  Every time I make a comment on her FB she responds, even if it's only a heart.  She has even taken my request that she provide sizes the models are wearing to help us make decisions.  That was when she first started and she has done so ever since.  

Super Contributor

I love the Szish List, and having a "style off" is a great idea! I think this show should be two hours long so we can hear more from the guests,see more items, and so Katrina doesn't have to rush. 😊 

Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

How about the Szish List being moved to Thursday mornings at 8 am instead of 2 hours of Graver or on Monday or Tuesday evenings replacing Fashion Night In or Tuesday Vibes? Just my suggestions.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't usually see this show unless I can't sleep. A week or two ago Katrina had 3 guests--one being Dennis Basso. Unfortunately it became a bit of a circus with people talking over one another (yes Dennis you are the biggest offender). This kind of mayhem creates anxiety for me.☹️

I have a feeling Katrina had something to do with last night's much more orderly show. Mics were off until she called on each guest individually. I found the show to be not only watchable but enjoyable.

Trusted Contributor

I know that I might be alone on this, but I do not care for The Szish List show or the host.  I have tried, but can't get past the first 10 minutes.

Trusted Contributor

@mac116 wrote:

I know that I might be alone on this, but I do not care for The Szish List show or the host.  I have tried, but can't get past the first 10 minutes.

You are most assuradly alone!

Respected Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@mac116 wrote:

You are most assuradly alone!

The word is assuredly. And I agree that I cannot get through more than a few minutes of Miss Robot's shows before I have to turn it off due to her bizarre speech patterns and hosting style.