jacket front view 2

Faux Mongolian Coat

jacket front full body view

jacket front view

Velvet Blazer

jacket back view

jacket front full body view

Respected Contributor

Everything you posted is nice.  Real nice.  But, how many jeans can one have?  They are all so basically similar from one season to the next.  I know tptb try and sell us on the subtle differences such as rise, length, wash, and stretch, but I have plenty of jeans for the time being.

I love the moto but I'm too old for that.  I do like the mongolian jacket but I already have something very similar and no more room in my jacket closet.  Same w/the blazer.  Its a beautiful blazer but I've no occasion to wear it as I have other blazers I either rarely or don't ever wear.  I'm more prone to putting on a heavy wool sweater for warmth as opposed to style.

I guess in my case the train has left the station.  They are beautiful styles for younger people that go out and do things.  Cat Sad

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Re: Stuff from Frame sale

[ Edited ]

I have an odd issue w/ some of these current styles shown.  Because of my small stature (sounds more sophisticated than petite lol), I can tend to look like a kid ...or worse trying to look younger if I wear a moto jacket, etc. I need to wear a more classic leather jacket. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I have an odd issue w/ some of these current styles shown.  Because of my small stature (sounds more sophisticated than petite lol), I can tend to look like a kid ...or worse trying to look younger if I wear a moto jacket, etc. I need to wear a more classic leather jacket. 

Moto jackets are still very big.  If anything they are back stronger.  I have a very nice lamb leather scuba jacket.  But scuba's are kind of dated.  You rarely see them anymore. So I don' t wear it very much.  I have a classic moto in black leather.  Cost me plenty, but I've had it now 4 years.  And it still looks good. I disagree about them being to young.  Leather jackets looks great on everyone no matter what type leather.

Honored Contributor

LOL...you can never have too many jeans!  But yes, I have a lot of them.  I am a jeans w h o r e anyway.  The jeans I have are for the most part are dressy and tailored and I wear them (with heels) to work. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think that velvet blazer is gorgeous.