@Chi-town girl wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I like the hoodie. Cream or Navy if I decide to purchase $48, free shipping

A479790

Studio Park x Amy Stran Low-Hi Zip-Front Hoodie

FEBBE082-DAB4-46A5-8F4D-1B243C2C6A22.jpeg

D7A38DBD-C560-4CE0-9543-171E03F5CC46.jpeg

I don't see the "hi-low" on this.  It looks like a straight hem to me.

@geezerette - maybe there is an error in the description? I didn't look closely at the video. 

@Chi-town girl 

I just thought perhaps I was missing it.  All the photos and video look like it's a straight hem all the way around.

Whichever it may be, it didn't deter me from ordering--four!🤫

@geezerette - it looks nice and great basic colors. The red tone is beautiful and I just love the cream

@Chi-town girl 

Exactly.  That's me: basic.  It really appealed to me, which is weird because I very rarely buy clothing from QVC.

Frequent Contributor

I waiting patiently (ok, not so patiently) for the dress to become available. I did get my first choice in the heart sweater (Navy) and went back and waitlisted the black. I'm a little leery about the sizing though because the chest measurement seems big and I normally wear petite sizes.

Honored Contributor

How in the world have they survived this long without Amy's supposed input on the design of a tee shirt? Color me unimpressed

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

I didn't realize they were going to have the items available at midnight last night. Had I known, I would have checked the page and order done. By the time I ordered the sweaters this morning, they were long gone in the small sizes. I guess from their point of you they wanted to get a jump on the buying. And the customers point of you, it's really not fair to release the items at midnight when everyone is sleeping.

Oh, no @Effie54 . I'm sorry you missed it!  They probably ordered limited stock for each collection, like a capsule collection. 

Hopefully waitlist will kick in. I thought for sure they said The line was going to be released tonight at 7 PM. Had I known, I would've stayed up past midnight to get the heart sweater. They probably did only order a limited selection. That and the jeans are pretty much the only thing I liked. The rest of the collection is nice, but a little young for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Effie54 - the sweater is available in the smaller sizes on waitlist. Suggest you place a w/l order and in the meantime you can consider it with the ability to cancel it.

I've had good luck with w/l at Q and H and even appreciate the chance to read reviews before my order was processed. Getting a chance to take a closer look prompted me to cancel a recent w/l HSN Perlier item - bad reviews due to a foul smelling Sunflower scent that sounded appealing but was widely panned by customers. I was happy to have the chance to cancel my order 🙂

Yup, I'm on waitlist. You're right, it gives you a chance to read reviews first. 

Super Contributor

There isn't one thing new or innovative in her line......trying to pass her off as a designer is a stretch.  Katrina is the only one with credentials.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

How in the world have they survived this long without Amy's supposed input on the design of a tee shirt? Color me unimpressed

OMG. She's half-tucking a sweater with a Kangaroo pocket????

Honored Contributor

@Lvqfan wrote:

There isn't one thing new or innovative in her line......trying to pass her off as a designer is a stretch.  Katrina is the only one with credentials.

@Lvqfan    I'm guessing this "Studio Park" thing is just a marketing ploy because sales have been so slow.  I bet the hosts have very little input because they are not qualified to be fashion designers.  That takes education and experience they don't have, including Katrina whose experience was in publishing and retail.  All of the designs I've seen are simplistic versions of what's already being sold, not new or innovative.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper     She said it has t arrived yet

Trusted Contributor

I'm curious to read the reviews.  The fabric looks very thin.  The Girlfriend T-Shirt doesn't drape well.