Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl hi there Chi.  I love that ♥️ sweater so much I ordered both the black and the navy.  I did order down a size because of the chest measurements.   This sweater was just too cute and whimsical to pass up.   

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I like the hoodie. Cream or Navy if I decide to purchase $48, free shipping

A479790

Studio Park x Amy Stran Low-Hi Zip-Front Hoodie

FEBBE082-DAB4-46A5-8F4D-1B243C2C6A22.jpeg

D7A38DBD-C560-4CE0-9543-171E03F5CC46.jpeg

I don't see the "hi-low" on this.  It looks like a straight hem to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't realize they were going to have the items available at midnight last night. Had I known, I would have checked the page and order done. By the time I ordered the sweaters this morning, they were long gone in the small sizes. I guess from their point of you they wanted to get a jump on the buying. And the customers point of you, it's really not fair to release the items at midnight when everyone is sleeping.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Thank you for posting.

I wonder if Amy's dress and blazer sold out already, or if they haven't been loaded in the system yet.

@Caaareful Shopper - the dress and blazer were not lloaded last night. I wonder if they are holding it for TDO offer? They usually hold back TDO or OTO offers for the shows 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl hi there Chi.  I love that ♥️ sweater so much I ordered both the black and the navy.  I did order down a size because of the chest measurements.   This sweater was just too cute and whimsical to pass up.   

@Blingqueen023 - Happy Spring Blingy! Good to see you. That sweater is adorable ❤️

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A479790

@geezerette - maybe there is an error in the description? I didn't look closely at the video. 

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I didn't realize they were going to have the items available at midnight last night. Had I known, I would have checked the page and order done. By the time I ordered the sweaters this morning, they were long gone in the small sizes. I guess from their point of you they wanted to get a jump on the buying. And the customers point of you, it's really not fair to release the items at midnight when everyone is sleeping.

Oh, no @Effie54 . I'm sorry you missed it!  They probably ordered limited stock for each collection, like a capsule collection. 

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 - the sweater is available in the smaller sizes on waitlist. Suggest you place a w/l order and in the meantime you can consider it with the ability to cancel it.

I've had good luck with w/l at Q and H and even appreciate the chance to read reviews before my order was processed. Getting a chance to take a closer look prompted me to cancel a recent w/l HSN Perlier item - bad reviews due to a foul smelling Sunflower scent that sounded appealing but was widely panned by customers. I was happy to have the chance to cancel my order 🙂

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A479790

@geezerette - maybe there is an error in the description? I didn't look closely at the video. 

@Chi-town girl 

I just thought perhaps I was missing it.  All the photos and video look like it's a straight hem all the way around.

Whichever it may be, it didn't deter me from ordering--four!🤫

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A479790

@Chi-town girl 

I just thought perhaps I was missing it.  All the photos and video look like it's a straight hem all the way around.

Whichever it may be, it didn't deter me from ordering--four!🤫

@geezerette - it looks nice and great basic colors. The red tone is beautiful and I just love the cream