Respected Contributor
When Courtney did her lead in after Amy’s show, Courtney said to the effect that “she had tears in her eyes over Amy’s Designer Line launch”. Oh brother..lol..
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

How in the world have they survived this long without Amy's supposed input on the design of a tee shirt? Color me unimpressed

@Kachina624 - but...you post regularly how you are a big fan/customer of D&C and the revamped Sports Saavy which is VERY boring, uninspiring and unimpressive. You're  just stuck in an emotional unimpressive state of mind. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Ruby Slippers wrote:

This is the dress I'm looking for! 27B10E96-9D13-4DF2-A0C2-903AEF0DD8EE.jpeg

Very pretty dress @Ruby Slippers  - thank you for posting the photo

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I like the hoodie. Cream or Navy if I decide to purchase $48, free shipping

A479790

Studio Park x Amy Stran Low-Hi Zip-Front Hoodie

FEBBE082-DAB4-46A5-8F4D-1B243C2C6A22.jpeg

D7A38DBD-C560-4CE0-9543-171E03F5CC46.jpeg

I don't see the "hi-low" on this.  It looks like a straight hem to me.

@geezerette - maybe there is an error in the description? I didn't look closely at the video. 

@Chi-town girl 

I just thought perhaps I was missing it.  All the photos and video look like it's a straight hem all the way around.

Whichever it may be, it didn't deter me from ordering--four!🤫

@geezerette - it looks nice and great basic colors. The red tone is beautiful and I just love the cream

@Chi-town girl 

Exactly.  That's me: basic.  It really appealed to me, which is weird because I very rarely buy clothing from QVC.

@geezerette - I just had the chance to watch the FNI show via DVR - placed my order for the cream hoodie. It's on waitlist. Please post your review - hope you love it. 

Honored Contributor

Entertaining .... but not the sort of clothes I wear.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl    I'm starting to agree with you on Sports Savvy.  I bought one shirt in two colors and really like them.  I haven't seen anything I'd buy since.  There is an emphasis on tops with wide, dark horizontal stripes that look like prison uniforms.  How many women are clamouring for those?  As you say, uninspired and the vendor rep selling them does a poor job too.

D&C isn't much better, hasn't been for some time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Entertaining .... but not the sort of clothes I wear.

@ALRATIBA - maybe one of the other host's collections will be more appealing to you. I know already I will be skipping most of the others bc their styles do not resonate with me

Good news - Amy said that all Studio Park collections will have free shipping! 

Trusted Contributor

IMHO she should stick with hosting.   Same old same old 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Chi-town girl    I'm starting to agree with you on Sports Savvy.  I bought one shirt in two colors and really like them.  I haven't seen anything I'd buy since.  There is an emphasis on tops with wide, dark horizontal stripes that look like prison uniforms.  How many women are clamouring for those?  As you say, uninspired and the vendor rep selling them does a poor job too.

D&C isn't much better, hasn't been for some time.

@Kachina624 - i try to buy good quality tops and pants and will spend more to avoid having the need to replace often.

What i find interesting and defining is the 3rd piece - the jackets, blazers toppers. I also look for interesting tops, skirts and dresses, something new for each season. I've made some poor decisions in the past which translates to lost $$$. Now, if I don't LOVE it, I return it promptly 

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the denim jacket last night when the other items posted

Blue or White $76

A484543

Studio Park x Amy Stran Distressed Denim Jacket