Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Meh...

Same here.  Don't get all the excitement about these Amy items.  Just another jean jacket and jeans with rips in them.  I can do that.  At least if she's going to come out with drab jeans and jackets she should add something to make them a little special or different.  

Super Contributor

I hope the dress is available soon. I understand delays but the drip drip drip launch of this line is frustrating. I hope that the next host's installment of Studio Park is a bit smoother than this one. I'm quickly losing interest.

Honored Contributor

@nycgirl79 wrote:

I hope the dress is available soon. I understand delays but the drip drip drip launch of this line is frustrating. I hope that the next host's installment of Studio Park is a bit smoother than this one. I'm quickly losing interest.

@nycgirl79  - there are others that are also interested in the dress - expect it will sell out quickly in smaller sizes.  Will probably be posted on a day when Amy has a regular show like Monday or Friday. 

These are capsule collections with limited quantities. And each of the hosts that are involved will have a 'featured' month. Amy has March, so the dress should be posted this week unless there is a transportation issue. 

Would be nice to know the schedule of the collections - who's up next for April?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri