Respected Contributor

I did not watch the show, but good for Amy for spreading her wings!  I have one of the rings she did last year and love it.  IMO, it is very sweet that her husband and friend reached out to support her!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Lvqfan wrote:

There isn't one thing new or innovative in her line......trying to pass her off as a designer is a stretch.  Katrina is the only one with credentials.

@Lvqfan    I'm guessing this "Studio Park" thing is just a marketing ploy because sales have been so slow.  I bet the hosts have very little input because they are not qualified to be fashion designers.  That takes education and experience they don't have, including Katrina whose experience was in publishing and retail.  All of the designs I've seen are simplistic versions of what's already being sold, not new or innovative.

Amy is not claiming to be a "designer," nor is her intent to create something we've never seen before. She is working with designers to bring items that she likes or that people ask her about frequently; things she would actually have in her own wardrobe. She is excited because she has worked to create something that reflects her style, and I really  don't understand the level of vitriol directed at her. If it's not "you" or you don't like it, don't buy anything.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl What did your order?  She really knocked it out of the park with her adorable line.  

@Pecky - I agree! I ordered the cream hoodie. It's on waitlist. I hope I get it. If I'm happy with it, I will pick up the red and navy if by chance my size is still available. 

I am very interested in the blazer and the dress. They will probably sell quickly so I hope i'm lucky to catch it 

What did you order?

@Chi-town girl That hoodie is so darn cute.  I am on wait list for the black heart sweater and ordered two of her girlfriend tee shirts.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl What did your order?  She really knocked it out of the park with her adorable line.  

@Pecky - I agree! I ordered the cream hoodie. It's on waitlist. I hope I get it. If I'm happy with it, I will pick up the red and navy if by chance my size is still available. 

I am very interested in the blazer and the dress. They will probably sell quickly so I hope i'm lucky to catch it 

What did you order?

@Chi-town girl That hoodie is so darn cute.  I am on wait list for the black heart sweater and ordered two of her girlfriend tee shirts.

@Pecky - good luck to us and all that have waitlisted orders 🍀 Please let me know your thoughts about the tee shirts 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I wasn't aware about this.  So I just looked.  Some cute stuff, but everything I liked was sold out!  I'll try and be more aware of this.  Cute idea and I did like Amy's clothes.

Respected Contributor

just received the sweater with the heart ❤️ on the sleeve and glad I ordered a size down.  It's overly generous.   The quality is fabulous.   I'm glad I went by the chest measurements in ordering.     I'm still waiting for the black sweater to ship.   If I would have kept my correct size these would have been a return.  

Frequent Contributor

I just got my heart sweater and sadly this is a big miss for me. Sweater is adorable and seems like good quality but it is ginormous. I knew it would run a little long on me because it's not offered in petites but I did not expect it to be so oversized based on seeing Amy in it on her social media (I'm a few inches shorter than her). Thank goodness I was waitlisted for the black and was able to cancel. More return shipping money down the drain Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@qshopper2007 wrote:

I just got my heart sweater and sadly this is a big miss for me. Sweater is adorable and seems like good quality but it is ginormous. I knew it would run a little long on me because it's not offered in petites but I did not expect it to be so oversized based on seeing Amy in it on her social media (I'm a few inches shorter than her). Thank goodness I was waitlisted for the black and was able to cancel. More return shipping money down the drain Smiley Sad

@qshopper2007 - that's disappointing ☹️ Send an email to qvc social team - ask them to wave the return shipping fees. They have helped me with similar requests 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

3 inseams in blue or white; $68

A481989

Studio Park x Amy Stran Regular Boyfriend Jeans - White

A479797

Studio Park x Amy Stran Regular Boyfriend Jeans -Blue Wash

Respected Contributor

Meh...