Honored Contributor

At first I thought the low-hi hoodie had a straight hem but it's higher in the back...that's why it's called  "Low-Hi" instead of hi-low.

Respected Contributor

Im sure they are nice items but very basic and I don't see any bargains- But I hope everyone loves them! 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

At first I thought the low-hi hoodie had a straight hem but it's higher in the back...that's why it's called  "Low-Hi" instead of hi-low.

Thank you, i will take a look when I get a chance to watch the show later. Anything of interest to you @SilleeMee ?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Effie54 - the sweater is available in the smaller sizes on waitlist. Suggest you place a w/l order and in the meantime you can consider it with the ability to cancel it.

I've had good luck with w/l at Q and H and even appreciate the chance to read reviews before my order was processed. Getting a chance to take a closer look prompted me to cancel a recent w/l HSN Perlier item - bad reviews due to a foul smelling Sunflower scent that sounded appealing but was widely panned by customers. I was happy to have the chance to cancel my order 🙂

Yup, I'm on waitlist. You're right, it gives you a chance to read reviews first. 

@Effie54 - Exactly!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Thank you, i will take a look when I get a chance to watch the show later. Anything of interest to you @SilleeMee ?

@Chi-town girl 

You're welcome.

Nothing has really grabbed my eye yet. Amy said earlier in her show that more things will be coming in so I'll be looking forward to seeing more stuff. Maybe something will catch my eye then. You?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

You're welcome.

Nothing has really grabbed my eye yet. Amy said earlier in her show that more things will be coming in so I'll be looking forward to seeing more stuff. Maybe something will catch my eye then. You?

@SilleeMee I like the hoodie and I'm interested in the blazer that hasn't been posted yet. I'm most interested in Katrina's collection. I like the accessories she's collaborated with some of the Q vendors and curious to see what she will offer for fashions 

Glad to see free shipping for the launch - that should be the standard for all of the Studio Park collections. 

Valued Contributor

The hoodie looks like every other hoodie out there. NOT a fan of the striped sweater at all (looks cheap). I would never wear a SS sweatshirt top (what's the point?). I didn't see the dress. It must have sold out. I wish the tee was a slub knit. 

Overall, nothing special. 

Valued Contributor

QVC is just trying to push merchandise- THey are doing this with several hosts. Amy is not a designer! 

This is nothing more than a VERY OBVIOUS sales pitch idea.

Contributor

I think they are Delhi g posting them so they don't sell out before a presentation

Contributor

This is the dress I'm looking for! 27B10E96-9D13-4DF2-A0C2-903AEF0DD8EE.jpeg