Honored Contributor

Re: Studio Park by Shawn Killinger...

Well that is way better looking than what those famous designers have models wear on their runway shows!

Honored Contributor

Its not my cup of tea, I dont care for ruffles or bows on my clothes.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I don't see what's wrong with the OP's comments.  IMO, the top IS hideous and I would never wear something like that.  If you like it, then enjoy, but don't get on people who want to comment on something they don't like........some can be so uptight.   

ITA that the hosts should stick to hosting, honestly everyone cannot play the role of "designer". 

Respected Contributor

I don't know why the hosts feel the need to put their name on something. I could care less, they aren't important enough to make me want to purchase it. 

Respected Contributor

Nothing like being scolded on an opinion page for an opinion !!!

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

Consider the source.....she probably wears it with her PJ pants and socks and large bozo glasses

@happilyretiredgirl   And lets not forget that garish shiny metallic bronzy-gold nail polish...Julia and Veronica have also wearing the same garish polish...yuk!  

I think that polish is pretty!

Geez, ladies....so ugly when we pick each other apart!

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

Consider the source.....she probably wears it with her PJ pants and socks and large bozo glasses

@happilyretiredgirl   And lets not forget that garish shiny metallic bronzy-gold nail polish...Julia and Veronica have also wearing the same garish polish...yuk!  

I think that polish is pretty!

Geez, ladies....so ugly when we pick each other apart!

I'm sporting a similar shade on my own nails.  I think it's smashing!

Trusted Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

Nothing like being scolded on an opinion page for an opinion !!!

There's ALWAYS one (sometimes two) who LOVE to SCOLD. Same old, same old. Must have NOTHING BETTER to do.

Esteemed Contributor

There are whole lines of clothing on QVC that I wouldn't spend 5 cents on and would never wear but that's me.  Who am I to criticize the thousands who love the clothes? Same with hosts, I don't watch but most do.  

It's so much easier to say It's not style, not something that would flatter me etc or jut I don't care for it.  Keep in mind many have made to purchase and are happy and excited.

"Just because we have an opinion, doesn't make us right"

Trusted Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

PERFECT description of the nail polish. YUK is right!!!!