Super Contributor

Studio Park by Shawn Killinger...

Seriously?! Who wants to walk around looking like a package? Hosts should stick to hosting and leave the fashion designing to the designers.....absolutely hideous.Studio Park x Shawn Killinger Knit Blouse with Satin Bow - A548986

Honored Contributor

Re: Studio Park by Shawn Killinger...

[ Edited ]

@Secretariat1 No one is forcing to purchase it.  The top isn't all that bad.  One could always remove the bow.  those that did purchase it gave it five stars.

Honored Contributor

Jill Martin wore it on the Today Show.

Honored Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

Seriously?! Who wants to walk around looking like a package? Hosts should stick to hosting and leave the fashion designing to the designers.....absolutely hideous.Studio Park x Shawn Killinger Knit Blouse with Satin Bow - A548986

@Secretariat1 , It's about what I would expect from her.🙄

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Occasional Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

Just awful, what an eye sore, who would wear this???

Respected Contributor

Not at all my cup of tea. Way too trendy.  I prefer more traditional and classic looks.  For those who like, enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Secretariat1 No one is forcing to purchase it.  The top isn't all that bad.  One could always remove the bow.  those that did purchase it gave it five stars.

@rms1954    If you're going to remove the bow, just go buy a Denim & Co top.  That looks like something in which you'd dress a child.

I still haven't recovered from the trauma of the checkered faux fur coat.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Missed that treat. LOL

Trusted Contributor

I had a dear friend, loved her like a sister and she would have worn this and the checkered coat. I remember her high spiked heel sneakers, lol. But she was tall and leggy and could carry pff any of these clothes . Miss that sweet lady.

Respected Contributor

@Calcgirl such precious memories!