Honored Contributor

Re: Studio Park -- Next Up: Alberti

i NEED that martini sweater!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I'll be looking at the pink with the stars.  I love stars.

Esteemed Contributor

Out of the selection in the pic, I won't be buying.

The houndstooth  would have been more appealing to me if the red heart would have been much smaller  scale and placed  at the wrist or  on one shoulder . I don't care for the  heart plastered in the middle of the chest area.

The  oversized star is similiar to another sweater that  an vendor sold on QVC in another color 

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Out of the selection in the pic, I won't be buying.

The houndstooth  would have been more appealing to me if the red heart would have been much smaller  scale and placed  at the wrist or  on one shoulder . I don't care for the  heart plastered in the middle of the chest area.

The  oversized star is similiar to another sweater that  an vendor sold on QVC in another color 

@skatting44   I was thinking the exact same thing about the houndstooth sweater. 

I also wonder why Alberti opted for the martini to be huge and again, on the front like that.  His own martini sweater, which got a lot of people asking him about it, has the martini much smaller and up towards the shoulder.  I was really surprised to see he changed it like that.  

May be an image of 2 people, people standing, footwear and indoor

May be an image of one or more people, people standing and indoor

The oversized star is done by many brands.  I bought one last year in grey and off-white, and it wasn't on QVC.  I love it.

Honored Contributor

Love the idea of all sweaters at this time of the year.  I can't wait to see that martini sweater.  It might be perfect for my martini loving BFF!   She's a woman who has everything so I always look for unique gifts for her.  He'll have sweaters for guys too.

Honored Contributor

Love the herringbone grey/black combo. It could call my name. I think they're all cute.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i NEED that martini sweater!

@sunshine45  I was thinking the samething!! I have to have it.  Can't wait for it to become available!

Trusted Contributor

Umm, no thank you. Not my style. But I really haven't found any Studio Park worth what they are asking. Glad other's like it though. They are different than the norm sold on QVC and that is what we've been asking for. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  - That's a great pic of Kerstin with the white sweater.  Love the belly button ring too!  She always looks fabulous.     

Respected Contributor

Love the martini sweater for casual afterwork holiday potluck, so cute

Deb