Respected Contributor
Not interested. Thought the quality looked cheap.
Esteemed Contributor

@katkc24   Leah has her line.  She's way less skinny.

Respected Contributor
I’m looking at her line again ( Mon 11AM show). The
t-shirt quality appears very cheap. It’s see thru actually and at a price of $32.28. Kirstin keeps on squealing how inexpensive the t shirt is.🤔
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@katkc24   Leah has her line.  She's way less skinny.

@Teddixat @katkc24

Bless Leah.  She lost all that weight and, like myself, has put on Covid weight.  I don't know if it was the shutdown, the disease or the vax itself, but I am not happy about the weight it put on me.  

Valued Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
I’m looking at her line again ( Mon 11AM show). The
t-shirt quality appears very cheap. It’s see thru actually and at a price of $32.28. Kirstin keeps on squealing how inexpensive the t shirt is.🤔

I noticed this too.  It's still $32.28 too much for such a cheap item of clothing. I could see the tag on the inside seam when the model was wearing it.  Kerstin also claimed you couldn't see your bra through the deep sleeve, which was misrepresentation because I could totally see her bra.

Esteemed Contributor

Kirsten said that she wore the tote to church? LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I thought from the video preview that I would like some of her pieces. But when I looked at what's for sale, I changed my mind. 

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@febe1 

Why do you think it's funny that she attends church?

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@febe1 

Why do you think it's funny that she attends church?

What was funny is that she wore her tote!!! Not that she went to church. I imagine wearing that tote was very difficult!!😘🤔

Trusted Contributor

Ladies, I am eating my words.. the dress came today and its already packaged up to go back.  I left a review on this. I defended this  dress and I have to say its one of the worst purchases I have made in clothing on the Q in awhile. I wouldn't even wear it for a nightgown.  The material is soft , but felt too warm for summer. Didn't even like the hula print in person. I have a pear shape  and it just hung on me. The smile hem was the most unflattering part for me. You know  it's bad when I dont' even mind paying the return shipping to get rid of it!! HA! 

So I humbly say, I was wrong about this item.. For me- it was not a good purchase.

Others may disagree -  If you love it.. congrats.. This is just one person's opinion.