Honored Contributor

Studio Park Kerstin

[ Edited ]

Some of her items just dropped and are available to order.  Free S&H.  Yay!!!!  I ordered two things.  

https://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?keyword=Kerstin+studio+park

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry but  what has been posted so far in this line is a miss for me , I don't see any item encourages me to buy.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the dress and the  vaca top. Debating on the  pullover, but I am not a fan of writing on my clothing although I do have a couple of Life is Good tees. I went up to a size med.in the dress and stayed to a  size small in the top. The dress in the print and the top in yellow stripe. Wont' be around to watch  them presented today.. so taking a chance.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Sorry but  what has been posted so far in this line is a miss for me , I don't see any item encourages me to buy.

@skatting44   I agree. The first dress looks like my nighties and the tees are nothing special. 

Respected Contributor

These styles would not work for my body type at all, so nothing for me.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

@Shanus - that is exactly my reasoning for ordering the dress.. more for lounging in  the evening on hot nights.. I would be pleasantly surprised if I could use it for more than that.

Honored Contributor

I would have purchased the Priorities Pullover (A505908).  I like the casualness of the raw seams and stitching.  But I don't like the sayings embroidered on at all.  There's nothing else that interests me.  

Valued Contributor

I like the dress pattern dusk blue hulu. It is out of my price range for a throw over dress. 

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

No need to be sorry.  Just informing those INTERESTED in her line what was available.

Honored Contributor

The Beach Boutique Swing Tee would be great in a different material.  In the presentation it looks see-through -- I can see the back of the set when it's held up on the hanger.