Honored Contributor

Re: Studio Park- Horrid reviews

It cracks me up when people write a bad review based on it being wrinkled.  Of course it's going to be wrinkled folded up and thrown in a bag.  I have Amy's tee shirts and they are wonderful and good quality.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

It cracks me up when people write a bad review based on it being wrinkled.  Of course it's going to be wrinkled folded up and thrown in a bag.  I have Amy's tee shirts and they are wonderful and good quality.  

@Pecky - Q reviews are NOT reliable bc Q allows people to post random comments even if they haven't purchased. 

And on the forums, there are posters with well established track records of starting bait to bash threads.

Some consistently target/bash specific hosts over and over and over and that includes anything they like, wear or are associated. And one poster in particular loves UGLY shoes, lol 😂 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@YUARC wrote:

I agree!.

It's all about money.

I've noticed that QVC has been trying to be a platform like YouTube. The hosts are like influencers and we (as in the shoppers) are their followers. The more the hosts share, the more followers they will gain and buy their "merch". We watch their families grow and watch them unboxing so that we feel somewhat "close" to them. That "closeness" often leads us to buy what they advertise more. No wonder QVC has been pushing some of the hosts way more than others in the last few years to prepare for their "merch".  It's been working for many of us. I try not to fall for it.

@YUARC  - Of course it's about money.  QVC is a business that needs to make a profit each year to stay in business.  Good for them for trying different marketing strategies to sell their products.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@YUARC wrote:

I agree!.

It's all about money.

I've noticed that QVC has been trying to be a platform like YouTube. The hosts are like influencers and we (as in the shoppers) are their followers. The more the hosts share, the more followers they will gain and buy their "merch". We watch their families grow and watch them unboxing so that we feel somewhat "close" to them. That "closeness" often leads us to buy what they advertise more. No wonder QVC has been pushing some of the hosts way more than others in the last few years to prepare for their "merch".  It's been working for many of us. I try not to fall for it.

@YUARC  - Of course it's about money.  QVC is a business that needs to make a profit each year to stay in business.  Good for them for trying different marketing strategies to sell their products.  

@San Antonio Gal Perfectly said!!! 

Respected Contributor

I love my jean jacket and my 3 pairs of jeans (2 denim and 1 white denim).  Hoping the white denim jacket will come off waitlist, so no complaints at all, over here.  Also got the striped sweater, super cute.

Deb 

Regular Contributor

I received the jean jacket and the hoodie and short sleeve sweatshirt.  I loved them all.  I am going to look at the jeans today.  

It is what it is!!!
Honored Contributor

I took a look at their offerings, and there was not one thing to me that was 'special' or different, or that I felt the need to order.

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

I love my jean jacket and my 3 pairs of jeans (2 denim and 1 white denim).  Hoping the white denim jacket will come off waitlist, so no complaints at all, over here.  Also got the striped sweater, super cute.

Deb 

Hi Deb! Good to see you

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

They should have done this dress in polyester, not rayon.

Honored Contributor

There aren't enough reviews to make that statement.  The sweater I bought has 11 reviews, the dress 29.  So few that I didn't bother reading them.  I love Amy's dress.  I love the fabric, the flutter sleeves and petite length is perfect for me.  I also like the Ivory sweater with pastel stripes.  Perfect for cool days and evenings in spring & summer.