Respected Contributor

Re: Studio Park Courtney

[ Edited ]

I don't get it... Did she think a hat like that was a good idea?  In the heat of summer, the only reason I would wear a hat is to keep the sun from burning my face, but that hat has no brim to shield the face- It's isn't edgy or cute. I don't see the point, just my opinion- 

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I don't get it... Did she think a hat like that was a good idea?  In the heat of summer, the only reason I would wear a hat is to keep the sun from burning my face, but that hat has no brim to shield the face- It's isn't edgy or cute. I don't see the point, just my opinion- 

She does NOT think.  Except maybe about how cuuuuuuute she thinks she looks.  Esp in her creations.  But we are talking about someone who thinks Juicy Couture clothing with writing on the butt of the shorts is on trend.  Come on.

Esteemed Contributor

At first , I did not get the correlation between  one of the  fictional characters in the new sitcom " I  Love hat for you " abt TV Shopping Channel Hosts  and all staff that makeup broadcasting a shopping channel but now I see the one character named  Beth Ann ( real name Ayden Mayeri ) really portrays her as CK , even mentioned a nose job.