Esteemed Contributor

Re: Studio 54 vibe Katrina Szish

@chessylady wrote:

I agree, Katrina has the best show on QVC. She presents items not often seen, her show has a cohesiveness and she has a great rapport with her guests.Best of all, she is low key and always beautifully dressed (i don't think she would would wear the TSV hoodie in real life).

I think management is making her throw in some of these very casual items that don't quite fit in with her show format . Management needs to let her  showcase some of the Designer brands not seen  on air .

Honored Contributor

Katrina Szish's QVC Instagram page is also great.  Every Thursday she posts a magazine-quality fashion spread of a lot of the items she'll have in her Friday Szish List show.  They are complete with item numbers, so you can check them out before the show. 

On separate occasions, I've asked her a question about an item on her page, and she responds every time.  That speaks volumes to me; many hosts just post on their social media pages to appear popular.  Katrina is really using hers to do more than look at me, and truly helps shoppers.   

Esteemed Contributor

I caught a bit of her show last night and found it so refreshing from the squirrel talk, pj, slipper socks and ski cap wearing not to mention the sofa lounging, personal texting and Romper Room antics.

My vote is to keep her on and give her more air time.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

i think Katrina is wonderful and I enjoyed her show so much, love her with Dennis.  She is so good with the vendors and looks lovely in everything.  She is a true professional.  She should do all the fancy clothing shows as she is the tops.  

Respected Contributor

I saw her show last nite she is well prepared and so well dressed. How great is that !!!!!

Respected Contributor

I like her presentations as well , very calming voice , i bet a few years ago , she would never dreamed she would have went from Vogue and GQ editor to QVC host. The same for Terri Conn , soap opera star , times have changed dramatically , there is no work for actors in New York. 

Honored Contributor

I like her a lot!  She's my favorite of all of the newer hosts.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Trusted Contributor

Katrina is poised, polished and professional.  She dresses beautifully --no sloppy ill-fitting pjs, cabin socks, goofy glasses for this class act.  Her diction is quite good and her vocabulary is wide-ranging.  She appeals to a more sophisticated crowd rather than to the juvenile, groupie-mentality .  She definitely needs more prime-time exposure.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy her shows.  One of the few hosts that don't go into overdrive.  Always well dressed, always informed,  always professional.   She has her own weekly show, but, the time slot is late night.

I read that she worked in NYC as a fashion editor.  Her professionalism is so enjoyable.