Honored Contributor

It might work if the blouse was in the same color scheme as the pants.  Green...no.  

Honored Contributor

I don't particularly care for camo prints ... and I don't "hate" this look, but not crazy about it.

Maybe on the minus side of neutral. 

Respected Contributor

I enjoy looking at the way magazine and catalog stylists put together looks. It may be something I'd never do, or something that makes me go "hmmm," but I think they're interesting and different. Even staid old Talbots sometimes shows a combo I wouldn't have considered on my own. On several occasions, their idea has prompted a purchase by me!

Respected Contributor

HaHaHa! She must have gotten dressed in the dark! This is just ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

I never see people out and about in real life mising colors and patterns in wacky ways like that.  I do think it's just something they do in ads and in magazines to capture our attention.  

Trusted Contributor

It looks terrible together!!!!

Respected Contributor

I too think this looks fine, especially for an editorial photograph.  The sage color green is woven thru out the entire look - the hat, the stems in the floral arrangement, the stripes in the blouse and the camo, even the polka dot tie on the strappy sandals - although I personally wouldn't be able to pull this off  I'd prefer a simpler tee on top, but J Crew does a lot of style hacks, showing you how to put things together that you might not normally think of. 

Now another question is, is the blouse tucked?  1/2 tucked?  and if 1/2 tucked, how so?  Questions questions. Cat Wink

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I too think this looks fine, especially for an editorial photograph.  The sage color green is woven thru out the entire look - the hat, the stems in the floral arrangement, the stripes in the blouse and the camo, even the polka dot tie on the strappy sandals - although I personally wouldn't be able to pull this off  I'd prefer a simpler tee on top, but J Crew does a lot of style hacks, showing you how to put things together that you might not normally think of. 

Now another question is, is the blouse tucked?  1/2 tucked?  and if 1/2 tucked, how so?  Questions questions. Cat Wink

@jellyBEAN   I definltely need to return to SpecSavers.  I do not see anyway, shape, form or fashion this works for anyone save a college student late for class and unable to find anything else to wear with her boyfriends' ROTC pants.

Respected Contributor

"Everything goes with everything" is Issac Mizrahi. His way of thinking & his QVC designs reflect this. 

Honored Contributor

I like it though I’d need to see a photo of her not squatting