Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Striped band on the bottom of a floral top?

I bought this brightly flowered, red and blue on white top from Jockey because it was only $10.00.  On the bottom of the back is an inch and a half white elastic band that runs the entire back.  It says JOCKEY and has a red and blue stripe on each edge.  What is this for?  I've never seen this from any other line.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Striped band on the bottom of a floral top?

Could be from their retro stripe collection. It's on underwear and bras

@depglass wrote:

I bought this brightly flowered, red and blue on white top from Jockey because it was only $10.00.  On the bottom of the back is an inch and a half white elastic band that runs the entire back.  It says JOCKEY and has a red and blue stripe on each edge.  What is this for?  I've never seen this from any other line.  

Honored Contributor

Probably a "pajama" top and not a top, at times they can be worn interchangeable but obviously not this one 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@depglass   I finally found it and it is in fact part of their retro collection.  It's a very cute hoodie with the retro logo on the back bottom.  Glad you posted becaus for the price it is a steal and I ordered it too!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love it!  Very cute hoodie (not pajamas but looks comfy)

Capture.PNG

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

I love it!  Very cute hoodie (not pajamas but looks comfy)

Capture.PNG

@Mj12  Thanks for posting a picture, maybe one of these days I'll figure how to do it.  I have some of the retro underwear and recognized the logo used.  So cute and lightweight too.  Good buy.