Frequent Contributor
My black & blue tank was delivered yesterday (other items went to back order - grrrr.) This one is a little gem. It looks fantastic under a blazer, or on its own with a pencil skirt. The bamboo and ivory is wait listed in my size, but I'm going to stalk. This is a unique little wardrobe builder that you should grab if you can. Very nice quality, too!
Esteemed Contributor

Do you have the matching cardigan and is it too much together?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor
Gardens, I have the matching cardi, and should have the tank delivered today. I have the same concern as you, perhaps even more so because I'm short! I'm loving blue and black together lately (thanks to your suggestion!) and hope it works out fine together. I'll let you know.
Honored Contributor
On 4/8/2014 gardensla said:

No it is not and the stripes of the cardigan match off to the tank (they are in the same visual line) when worn together.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor
On 4/8/2014 gardensla said:

Gardens, I don't have the cardigan. I got the tank because I loved the way it looked on Louis's blog, under a black blazer. It's looks a little French, a little fun - especially with a pencil skirt and high pumps. Looks great with jeans, too. It is a bit more body-conscious than some Linea styles, but I like that and find it very flattering.

Respected Contributor

I think the stripe tank and matching cardigan look great together. I got the black and grey and would have gotten the black and ivory if it were avail. It's not too much at all.

Trusted Contributor
I guess I'm in the minority as I just tried my new delivery on with the cardi in the black blue combo and feel a bit like the hamburgler. Im short and hippy and usually wear the cardi with all black underneath. I will have to try it on with different bottoms. I think a sleeker pair of pants or pencil skirt might look better than jeans.