Valued Contributor

Why oh why must every host constantly over stretch every garment they sell? It's as if it's no good unless it stretches two feet wide. What is with that? I mean I'm not buying it so I can eat my way into it. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Stretch and stretch…..

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

Why oh why must every host constantly over stretch every garment they sell? It's as if it's no good unless it stretches two feet wide. What is with that? I mean I'm not buying it so I can eat my way into it. 

LOL! Now we can have buffet shirts as well as buffet pants! 

Esteemed Contributor

It helps when they do that so the viewer can get a better idea of what the fabric is actually like. 

Trusted Contributor

In addition to them being buffet pants, that is also how the hosts get to say that they are wearing the XXS when, without the stretch, they clearly would not be able to.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's telling buyers everyone can get into a size XS.  

Respected Contributor

It’s not really the stretch I want to see, it’s the recovery. I want to know if an item will stretch out shape like a cheap cotton tshirt.
Honored Contributor

They're saying "yes, you too can wear these things even if you have big (fill in the blank)".  But, just because you can get into them doesn't mean you should.

Honored Contributor

So when we purchase a garment two/three sizes too small, it will stretch over the lumps, bumps, and booty's we are trying to hide.

Respected Contributor

I appreciate the stretching so I can see how the fabric recovers.

Honored Contributor

I have often asked myself the same thing.  I also wonder about people who eat a meal and immediately gain 6 inches in their bellies.  Is that even anatomically possible?  I think most sizing problems happen because customers believe the stuff that comes out of host's mouths.