Respected Contributor

Re: Street Style- As Seen on Pinterest

So many gorgeous looks! Hard to pick a favorite!

Honored Contributor

Now that it's getting cooler ... what I'm seeing a lot of on the "sidewalks of NY" ... residential areas (not tourist areas), are ponchos and oversized slouchy knit sweaters.  More ponchos than sweaters.  I made three ponchos and a couple of long cardigans.  I'm thinking perhaps one more of each.   A year or so ago, I bought a Lisa Rinna poncho (actually more of a cape than poncho) ... and made another - a bit bigger/longer and heavier yarn.  It was easy to copy.  And - several of my knit magazines are showing similar patterns.  Also showing in mags are slouchy berets.  I need to make a few of them. 

And - those blanket size knit scarves I'm seeing more and more often.     They are wider than normal and hang almost to the ankles.  Sort of wider Dr. Who length scarves - various stitch patterns and color.   I need to make one, just haven decided on design and colors.  

Since knitwear is my major interest, I haven't paid much attention to shoes and bags.   I'm not buying any new shoes or boots or bags this winter.  I have plenty of each!  

Respected Contributor

This attitude is me a lot in winter -- jeans, black jacket, hint if color in bright scarf-- but my boots tange from ankle boots to tall black or ten ones. I also relate to the earlier product vignette on page one showing tribal sweater, heand, good leather bag, boots, which us an outfit I wore on a cool day this week.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I am liking parts of all of the vingettes

@I am still oxox, me too.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Do you have a favorite?

Cozy Fall Fashion-- I love all these Fall Outfits! Brown boots Aztec sweater Puffy vest:

I like the sweater right here ^^^.  The bag is cute too.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

IMG_0455.JPG

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Love street-style looks.  I used to find and look through 'street style' sections on several fashion magazine sites. 

@ROMARY,I've found them on line.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would live in this sweater!!! Stitch fix inspiration!! Try stitch fix: stitchfix.com/referral/7600475:

Fall street chic:

Trusted Contributor

#fall #fashion / polka dot knit

#fall #fashion / green tartan scarf

#fall #fashion / gray knit + leather

#fall #fashion / faux fur

#street #style / pink knit + boots

#street #style / pattern print cardigan

#street #style / neutrals + red

Trusted Contributor

#fall #fashion / tartan + oversized knit

#fall #fashion / stripes:

"Black, burgundy & stripes" by steffiestaffie ❤ liked on Polyvore featuring Rick Owens Lilies, Old Navy, Hunter, Majorica, Marc by Marc Jacobs and Essie:

rainy day off school by classically-preppy on Polyvore featuring Band of Outsiders, James Perse, Hunter, J.Crew, H&M and Barbour:

STITCH FIX - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET ALL OF THIS FOR ME! SO IN LOVE!:

Muy buen look top top!! Jeans negros, blusa jean y chaqueta de cuero. Perfecto para el invierno que se acerca. PRÉPARATE WOMAN. #Invierno #Cuero #Black #Jeans Chambray   leather layered.:

Stripe Top, Skinny Jeans, Leopard Scarf & Pumps ❤︎ #street #style: