Trusted Contributor

Re: Street Style- As Seen on Pinterest

How to wear gingham for spring 2015  +Looks like it works beautifully with #Khaki pants:

Trusted Contributor

Ray Ban Sunglasses #Ray #Ban #Sunglasses for women and Men, ray ban sunglasses outlet, Limited Supply. Shop Now!:

Trusted Contributor

Weekend.  I have this, just need the shoes (narrow toe)!:

A calça de alfaiataria com textura boa modelagem e bom caimento associado ao scarpin deu conotação do estilo elegante. A informalidade desta imagem ficou por conta do estilo natural presente na blusa de malha e bolsa grande. não houve uma quebra de cores acentuada, já que a textura da calça interagiu com o preto da blusa e sapato:

Trusted Contributor

Work Attire Pt. 2 by uniqueimage on Polyvore featuring Topshop, Doublju, BOSS Hugo Boss, Christian Louboutin, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren Black Label, T By Alexander Wang, H&M, Diane Von Furstenberg and Humble Chic:

Trusted Contributor

Trendy wrap shape, featuring classic tartan pattern and belted waistband, this coat represents your most cheering holiday spirit. Add a pair of boots to fresh up the day!   www.chicwish.com:

Trusted Contributor

#winter #fashion / tartan skirt + black knit:

Jeans and Blazer - perfect fall outfit idea.:

Hottest-Bags-And-Shoes-of-the-New-2016-Season-18.jpg 448 × 993 bildepunkter:

how to wear a poncho. A nice conservative poncho would be easy to wear. Style yes, color flexible.:

Honored Contributor

Love the colors in the grey blue and brown plaid jacket but too much drape and extra fabric for me. Would love it in another style
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love the super casual looks with great, expensive accessories - bags, shoes, belts.  Throw on a scarf and instant chic!  I will say that I just can't get into the torn denim look.

Honored Contributor

Eliana:  I like your choices!  (Are you a newer poster?  Or, maybe I haven't been paying attention to nics.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@Eliana wrote:

classy style, love the chunky scarf for fall or winter; Love this outfit, head to toe:

I just noticed that this "model" has no head or arms, but a couple of fingers and feet.