Trusted Contributor

Re: Street Style- As Seen on Pinterest

Decent Office work outfits fashion style. You dont always have to wear skirts or ugly dress pants:

50 Chic and Haute Interview Outfits for women:

The Classy Cubicle: Leopard Loafers. The fashion blog for professional women in need of office style inspiration and work wear ideas for the corporate world and beyond. {zara, club monaco, gorjana, j. crew, steven steve madden, brooks brothers, white shirt, black wool cropped pants, leopard accents, cuff, fall fashion trends}:

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono @Eliana & street-style lovers:

Thanks SO much for these postings!

They are helping me Shop My Closet, to pull out high fashion and destroyed denim, denim jackets and sleek pants, and heels with khaki! Pearls, always.

Honored Contributor

Teal and stripes:

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Eliana. Wow. This was great. Thank you. I am not on Pinterest so looking at these pics was really nice. Boots are definitely a must no matter the height. If you don't wear them, it looks like you need to wear high heels which doesn't work for me.  I do wear the flats though. Thanks again. 

I saw this and other outfits on Pinterest but where and how do we purchase these items? It is so frustrating to see beautifully collected outfits, and no link to items.