Honored Contributor

Re: Strapless Bras

[ Edited ]

Yes!  One would think (well, me or I )  that this longline would be the most comfortable and 'safe'. For any cup size, even smaller sizes.  Nothing to worry about for hours.  No tugging here and there.  Perfect!! 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought one from Amazon - made by Carnival, it's and underwire, in fact I wore it last night. I wore an off the shoulder dress to a wedding and the bra was fairly comfortable

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

The only problem with that long-line bra for me was it gave me a muffin top in reverse...LOL! Woman LOL So I had to wear a shaper on the bottom...Woman TongueWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I went to a specialty bra place and they put me in a longline strapless bra.

It was both comfortable and they didn't move all night.  It was a dinner cruise with a DJ and lots of dancing.

Best bra I ever owned.  Cost more than the dress and shoes combined ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

'By gosh, I think we've got it' !!    Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SisterGoldenHair@I am still oxox @evelyner@ROMARY@VaBelle35@SilleeMee@I am still oxox  I have decided on the Wacoal Red Carpet as suggested here.  

Thanks so much for your insights ladies.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@dex@Mz iMac Wacoal Red Carpet!!!

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@Nataliesgramma I know that's right.  This isn't a bra I'd use on a regular basis but I do need one.  Then to top off all the other issues with wearing one of these, I have asymetrical breasts.  One breast is noticeably larger than the other.  Sooo of course, I have to buy the size that fits the larger breast; and most times Wacoal works well for me without a lot of adjusting.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@Trix This is the one I'm buying.  Thank you Heart

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@Trix wrote:

@itiswhatitis, You may have already tried this one since it's Wacoal, but I personally cannot find another strapless which fits me better than Wacoal's Halo.  The cup range is extensive (B to DDD) for those between 32 and 38 band size.   However, more people may find that Wacoal's Red Carpet Strapless is the better fit.  The cups are less stretchy and fuller.  The size range for Red Carpet is for C and up cups and the band sizes go up to 44.  

HaloWacoal Halo Lace Strapless Bra (Toast 36C) W3463001
Red CarpetImage result for red carpet strapless bra images

This is the strapless bra that I have, too.  It really does stay put and works well.

Wacoal is my favorite brand @NickNack.  This one is just as costly as the everyday bras I wear (which I was trying to avoid) but based on all of the good reviews I think it might be worth it.  Thanks for your insight.

*Call Tyrone*