Super Contributor

You are very welcome.

Honored Contributor

Id chose an old bra out of my drawer, paint the straps with fabric paint (craft stores) to match the dress and pretend they were part of the design.  Probably nobody would thing anything about it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

A few years back I ordered some bandeau bras on Amazon and they are quite comfortable. Do they give the same support as traditional strapless bras? No, but good enough. Now bandeau bras are sold everywhere.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1  My strapless bra has removable straps. I'm big-busted and it works well without the straps. However, about a year ago I bought clear vinyl straps that work really well. There's enough opacity in the straps that they aren't shiny or noticeable. They give me an extra level of confidence, especially if I'm wearing a strapless dress at a wedding or other similar occasion. I probably got them from Amazon. In terms of guidance for selecting and buying a supportive strapless bra, you can't beat the Her Room website. In addition to all of the info provided, you can take advantage of their online chat help. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@Eileen in Virginia wrote:

@QVCkitty1  My strapless bra has removable straps. I'm big-busted and it works well without the straps. However, about a year ago I bought clear vinyl straps that work really well. There's enough opacity in the straps that they aren't shiny or noticeable. They give me an extra level of confidence, especially if I'm wearing a strapless dress at a wedding or other similar occasion. I probably got them from Amazon. In terms of guidance for selecting and buying a supportive strapless bra, you can't beat the Her Room website. In addition to all of the info provided, you can take advantage of their online chat help. Good luck!

@Eileen in Virginia , Thanks !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Strap placement can really vary.  I know I have tried on bras that fall off my shoulders, so I do bras with setin straps.  Ditto with coverage of the tops of the breasts.  If I may say, some can be eye popping.

I think Her Room does diagrams of bras with different necklines.

Good luck.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Strapless Bra

[ Edited ]

I have tried all kinds and the best I found was from a TikTock influencer. It is the Wacaol Red Carpet convertible Strapless Bra. I am big busted like her  (influencer) and it is comfortable and holds me up. I highly recommend it. You can get it at Nordstrom and I got mine on sale for $45.00.